Online Jobs in Canada Ontario
Remote Jobs in Canada for Foreigners, We are hiring a customer service representative to manage customer queries and complaints. You will also be asked to process orders and modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Customer service representatives help customers with complaints and questions, give customers information about products and services, take orders, and process returns. By helping customers understand the product and answering questions about their reservations, they are sometimes seen as having a role in sales.
To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
|Post Name||Customer Service Representative|
|Address||Work From Home|
The Scotiabank Customer Contact Centre team is at the heart of our operations. Our Canadian Banking Contact Centres (CBCCs) are based in six locations in Canada, Mexico, Colombia, and the Dominican Republic. Our key guiding purpose, For every future, articulates why we do what we do. Our all-inclusive culture empowers our employees to make decisions that are best suited for their careers.
The Bank of Nova Scotia (French: Banque de Nouvelle-Écosse), operating as Scotiabank (French: Banque Scotia), is a Canadian multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. One of Canada’s Big Five banks, it is the third largest Canadian bank by deposits and market capitalization.
It serves more than 25 million customers around the world and offers a range of products and services including personal and commercial banking, wealth management, and corporate and investment banking. Scotiabank was founded in Halifax,
Nova Scotia, where it was headquartered until relocating to Toronto. Scotiabank has billed itself as “Canada’s most international bank” due to its acquisitions primarily in Latin America and the Caribbean, and also in Europe and parts of Asia.
Basic Responsibility for Remote Customer Service Jobs in Canada:
- You’ll use the knowledge of our products and services to lead interactions with our Canadian Banking customers to offer them valuable advice.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Take Inbound phone calls, from our customers and branches, to provide useful information and ensure customers are satisfied with our products and services.
- Excel at identifying customer banking needs, providing customized solutions by using accessible resources, and navigating through multiple systems.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Respond to complaints and walk customers through basic troubleshooting or set up processes.
|Salary||CAD 32000 To CAD 35000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
Basic Skills for Remote Jobs in Canada with Experience for Indian:
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Comfortable using computers.
- You’re passionate about customer service and have experience in customer-focused roles
- Your self-directed, performance-oriented approach will allow you to resolve immediate customer inquiries, while your natural curiosity and focus on improving things will lead you to identify new opportunities to maximize the customer experience.
- You know your way around a computer and can easily multitask between numerous internal platforms while dealing directly with your customers.
- You have a high school diploma (or a recognized equivalent)
- You’re comfortable connecting with customers over the telephone to make the customer experience uniquely personal and champion the Scotiabank brand.
- Experience working with customer support.
Benefits of Working in Scotiabank for Ontario Work From Home Jobs for Filipino:
- From day one of your new career, you will enjoy it.
- Employee banking fees privileges.
- Pre-assigned allotted personal days to help with personal and cultural commitments.
- An extensive suite of customizable benefits.
- Opportunities for long-term savings (employee share program, RRSPs, pension).
- Access to thousands of internal learning courses.
- Global Tuition Program.
Benefits of Working in Canada for Online Jobs in Ontario for Foreigners with Experience:
There is no doubt that Canada is a popular destination for individuals seeking an overseas career. There are many reasons that make Canada a top destination. These include:
- The economy is the fourteenth largest and this makes Canada one of the richest nations with a consistently high standard of living.
- The jobless rates are lower than those in other nations.
- Canada is making significant contributions to quantum computing, medical advances, space science, and technology.
- Canada is one of the world’s most peaceful nations
The other reasons why Canada is a great place to work include:
- It has a dependable and transparent public finance system that provides greater economic independence.
- The country has strong financial networks and banking systems
- Canada has a comparatively lower rate of unemployment than the U.S., particularly among young people.
- The country provides decent healthcare, paid holidays, and paid leave, including maternal leave and parental leave to workers.
The benefits of working in Canada are many. Let us list some important ones:
Canada has a very low unemployment rate compared to other developed countries. It is rapidly advancing in modern technology making it an ideal place for careers in software development or information technology. Fields such as aerospace, engineering, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals offer plenty of job opportunities. With a valid work permit, your spouse or common-law partner is eligible to work in Canada though they will have to get their own work permit.
- In North America, Canada offers the highest minimum wage which can range from $10.50- $13.00 depending on the province. Companies in Canada offer affordable employee healthcare plans. Apart from this, foreign workers here have access to the highly-subsidized healthcare system where everyone is covered including dependents.
- When you are eligible, you can earn compensation if you have lost your job and if you are willing to work but do not get any jobs.
- A person who is pregnant or recently given birth has adopted a child or is caring for a newborn has benefits. New mothers get between 17 and 52 weeks of leave based on their years of employment. Apart from this, one or both parents can get paid leave from the government through Canada’s employment insurance plan.
- If you have a chronically ill family member who is at risk of death, Compassionate Care benefits will support you.
- If one has to be away in order to support such a family member for work.
- One is eligible for Parents of critically ill children benefits if he has a child who is critically injured or ill.
Employees in Canada are eligible for the following legal benefits:
Employment Insurance (EI):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Canada Pension Plan (CPP):- Both the employee and employer must contribute
Workplace Insurance coverage:- The employer will pay for this
Some employers also offer:-
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Contests with lucrative prizes.
- Extended health benefits.
- Transportation allowances.
- A work vehicle.
- Free childcare.
- Flexible working hours.
- A cell phone and mobile service plan.
- Annual holiday parties.
- Annual financial bonuses.
- RRSP matching.
- Health saving plans.
- Additional educational opportunities.