Remote Jobs From Dubai, At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa, and Pakistan. We’re pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things, and the mobility of money.
We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialized global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers is empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About the Team:
You will get to be part of a dynamic and autonomous team from Careem veterans to new tigers who joined on a mission to build Careem Food all aligned on the same values of ownership, shooting to the moon, and being of service to customers, partners, colleagues, and captains.
|Post Name||Sales Associate|
|Salary||AED 3000 To AED 3500 Per Month|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degree|
What you’ll do:
- Field Sales Job – To identify, target, sales pitch & commercial closure of restaurant/food outlet partners and onboard them to the Careem Food Delivery network.
- Restaurant types would include large food chains (top tier), and medium & small food outlets (long-tail).
- Identify high potential geographic clusters/localities within the city with high restaurant density, catering to a range of cuisines, and suitable customer profiles and target them for the Food Delivery business.
- On-board partners live on other platforms & go beyond (build the competitive edge by targeting & closing long-tail). Cluster by the Cluster approach.
- Negotiate & Close – Commercials / Exclusivity / Consumer Deals & Offers from Restaurant Partners
What you’ll need:
- Education to degree level minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and similar software tools.
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Experience in acquisition role with a proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing deals.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions within the Food/Service Providers space.
- You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional, and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Can do, will do attitude and be able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building a solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Highly analytical and meaningful.
- At least 1-2 years experience in a field sales or business development role; achieving weekly/monthly targets consistently.
- Working in pressure situations with stretched targets and limited resources and coming up with smart tech-based ideas to solve problems.
- Ownership, High energy & Self-driven
- Should be tech/net savvy – have a flair for Ecommerce / Internet-led business
- Exceptional & Strong Negotiation skills
- Good knowledge of Karachi Market & Geographic landscape
Where you’ll be:
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our offices are still open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it or if you need a quiet space to work outside of the home.
- You’ll be working in the location you’re hired from. Due to legal and compensation considerations, you will need to be based out of the country you’re hired from as your primary work location.
What we’ll provide you:
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including gym, health club, and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||United Arab Emirates|
Interview Questions for Sales Associate:
- What do you know about our company and products?
- If you had to pick only three words to sum up our brand, which ones would you choose and why?
- Why do you want to work for us?
- Why do you think you’d be a great fit for this position?
- Have you ever worked in retail before? Tell me the two most important things you learned from this experience?
- What is the main thing you need to accomplish in every customer interaction?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a difficult customer complaint. How did you handle it?
- What does ‘the customer is always right’ really mean?
- If we hire you, how long do you plan to work with us?
- What is sales strategy? Can you think of an example of a sales strategy that might work for our company?
- What does good customer service look like?
- You observe a coworker being rude to a customer. What would you do?
- Which is more important: speedy, efficient service, or taking as much time as needed to help a customer?
- Would you comfortable completing POS purchases and returns?
- Tell me about a time you worked hard to exceed a personal goal.
- What role do you think competition plays in a sales associate team?
- Our sales associates represent our brand. What do you think the ideal representative of our brand is like? What traits and qualities should they exemplify?