|Post Name||Product Design Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Remote, United States|
|Min Salary||USD 75000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 80000 Per Year|
If you Want Remote Designer Jobs in Netflix, The Netflix Experience Design team is searching for a proven Design leader to join our multi-disciplinary Emerging Creative team (motion, video, visual design, and audio) in the creation of some of the most exciting work Netflix has to offer.
As part Product Design Manager, and part Creative Director you will lead with a focus on motion (particularly UI/UX) and an eye toward holistic UX innovation, including AV, sound, and visual Design. Balancing creativity with feasibility and grounding big ideas in even bigger impact for the business.
You have recruited and built effective design teams that have had strong motion design expertise, and are deeply familiar with UX design and testing, but you can also inspire creative expressions that go beyond interaction, into visual storytelling (inclusive of video, sound, and visual design).
You set a high bar for execution, communication, and the responsibility of your team members. You know how to work cross-functionally with multiple teams on occasionally conflicting priorities, as well as external partners. You make your ideas and data clear to get everyone on the same page.
You seek and offer candid and constructive feedback, and lean into conflict with curiosity, humility, and a willingness to understand. You are biased to action, proactive, and results-oriented. You strive to simplify complex problems and understand that the question is more important than the solution.
You measure success in terms of both human and business impact. As a leader, you foster excellence through collaboration and encourage an inclusive and open environment that makes space for diverse viewpoints, working styles, and incredible ideas. You are an excellent advocate, evangelist, and listener.
You help your team to understand what’s important to the business, and how to convert creative skill and strategy into measurable impact. You trust and advocate for your people, and raise each voice in celebration of the unique skill set and personal experience they bring to the table.
- Experience leading and scaling a highly collaborative design team with key measurable results and business impact.
- UX Motion Design leadership experience and knowledge, in collaboration with experience shipping motion in collaboration with Engineering and product partners.
- Experience creating and maintaining alignment across a broad, fast-moving organization with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities.
- Expertise in product design/UX (design thinking, user-centered design, design sprints, user empathy).
- Successful navigation and inspiration of effective change management.
- Experience communicating the value of design and creative strategy to stakeholders at all levels, building allies and support for the team and key initiatives.
- Fostering a high degree of accountability and trust within your team and those you partner with.
- Mentoring and growing senior designers and contributing to the design community.
- Driven and shipped successful cross-organizational initiatives.
- The Evangelist will give voice to the team charter.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- A passion for entertainment, and storytelling.
- Four years of experience leading a multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Experience managing global and diverse teams.
- A global or multi-regional perspective.
- Experience contributing to and/or creating design systems and tooling.
Does this sound interesting but overwhelming? Please don’t self-select out; let’s figure it out together. We’d love to talk to you!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and celebrate diversity, recognizing that diversity of thought and background builds more substantial teams. We approach diversity and inclusion seriously and thoughtfully. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.