Nursing Jobs in Canada Offering FreeVisasponsorship
If you want Registered Nurse Jobs in Canada with Free Visa Sponsorship, Registered Nurse Jobs in Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship, ExperiencedRegistered Nurses (RN) are needed for travel/deployment assignments throughout Canada, providing community health services ranging from all hospital departments.
The Registered Nurse monitors and delivers nursing care to clients as directed by the nursing care plan and in accordance with all required internal and external professional practice standards.
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a mobile healthcare provider under contract to provide healthcare services for various public and private sector organizations throughout Canada. This is an opportunity to contribute to keeping Canadians safe and healthy while getting to explore new locations across our beautiful country.
|Post Name||Registered Nurse|
|Company Name||Canadian Health Labs|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5H 1T1|
|Min Salary||CAD 33 Per Hour|
|Max Salary||CAD 35 Per Hour|
|Qualification||Nursing Related Diploma or Degree|
Responsibility for Getting Canada Nursing Jobs for Foreigners 2022:
- Arrange and/or provide client care by utilizing the skills of observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, counseling, and health teaching.
- Provide patient-centered care in alignment with nursing practice standards/scope of practice outlined by the Nursing Association of PEI.
- Develop and review nursing care plans that are individualized for each client.
- Participates in the assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation of multidisciplinary care plans to meet the individualized needs of clients.
- Provide care while ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, and physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Registered Nurse.
- Incorporate a holistic comprehensive model of care to meet the emotional, spiritual, and physical needs of clients.
- Perform routine nursing duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and Standards of Nursing. Practice as defined by the provincial regulating body; perform specialized nursing procedures for which recognized training and current competency can be demonstrated.
- Adhered to the current policies and procedures outlined by the hospital setting and Canadian Health Labs.
- Medication Administration (IV/IM/SC/Inhalation/Transdermal) and are familiar with high-risk/high-alert drugs or critical care infusions (ER/ICU/CCU/PACU).
- Provide patient education based on program protocols, individually or in groups.
- Provide patient and family-centered education, counseling, and health promotion.
- Coordinate daily with patients, case managers, physicians, scheduling, and other departments to meet established. timelines for scheduling appointments, treatments, and communication of information.
- Collaborated effectively with interdisciplinary team members (physicians, NP, and social workers).
- Consult with physicians, and pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients regarding education and implementation of product-specific programs.
- Work collaboratively with the multidisciplinary health care team providing oversight and delegation of tasks to RPN/LPN, PSW in accordance with the provincial college of nurses guidelines and institutional policies.
- Delegate tasks in accordance with the Nursing Association of Ontario.
- Perform related duties and tasks as required (not sure if this is necessary).
- Maintain a safe and supportive environment for clients, family, and staff members.
Skills for Getting RN Jobs in Canada for Indian Nurses:
- Diploma/Degree (RN) and proof of good standing with the College of Nurses.
- Valid BLS (Basic Life Support).
- Completed Surge Learning.
- At least two years of recent experience, preferably in a hospital; new grads may be considered for hire on an individual basis, providing they meet all other hiring criteria.
- Recent CRC/Vulnerable record check within the past 180 days.
- Providing proof of Covid-19 vaccination is required as per the provincial Covid-19 Immunization and Management Policy. (All hires must have received a full dose series of a COVID-19 vaccine approved by Health Canada, and have received the final dose (3) of the COVID-19 vaccine within 14 days prior to the start date.
- TB Skin Test (completed within a year otherwise 1-step if between 1-2 years old, 2-step if older than 3 years) Other Skills and Abilities.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all levels of clinical and non-clinical Field employees and interpret company policies, strong track record in health teaching.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to handle difficult situations in an objective consistent format.
- Exceptional interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Nurse in Charge experience is considered an asset.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions and tasks.
- Ability to prioritize care and demonstrates critical thinking skills.
- Able to travel from assignment to assignment.
- Evidence of current CPR certification Compensation: Is based on experience and qualifications. Generous base + incentive options.
Specific specialties in high demand:
- Acute Care.
- Labour & Delivery/OB.
Evening and Weekend availability is required.
We are looking for individuals who can travel/deploy for a minimum of 30-days (or longer).
Canadian Health Labs (CHL) is a national company revolutionizing Canadian healthcare, which supports both the public and private sectors. Our head office is in Toronto, Ontario but we have regional offices that operate coast to coast and active government partnerships in 5+ provinces.
CHL has 500+ active Health Human Resources (HHR) team members with growth plans in motion to expand to 2,000+ HHR. This is in addition to a network of LPNs, RNs, RPNS, Nurse Practitioners, Nursing Students, PSWs, Physicians, Pharmacists, Digital Transformation Strategists, and Senior Health Care Executives.
CHL’s call center, backend data analytics teams, and online booking portal are operational 365 days per year; 16 to 24 hours per day. CHL’s services include:
Health Human Resources (HHR), Healthcare and Frontline Support, Vaccine Administration & Education and Testing, Booking Portal, Bilingual Call Centre Services, Case Management, Investigation & Contact Tracing, Data/EMR Security & Privacy, Interpretation / Translation, Complimentary Rapid Test and Patient Information Distribution and Online Test Administration & Proof of Results.