Recruitment Officer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship
Recruitment Officer Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, Tirgan Center for Art & Culture is seeking an Office Manager/Senior administrator/Executive Assistant to join the team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive administrative, organizational, and planning support to ensure the effective functioning of Tirgan’s Office. The incumbent reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer and works closely with the management team of Tirgan Center for Art & Culture.
|Post Name||Office Manager/Senior Administrator/Executive Assistant|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Markham, ON, Canada L3T 0C4|
|Min Salary||CAD 52000|
|Max Salary||CAD 60000 Per Year|
- Manage the CEO’s agenda and schedule appointments.
- Receive and filter Tirgan’s telephone calls, providing information and re-directing calls, where possible, to the appropriate department.
- Make travel and hospitality arrangements pertaining to all Tirgan Center for Art & Culture activities.
- Prepare correspondence, assemble documents for internal and external projects, take notes, and follow up on required actions.
- Facilitate interaction and information flow between the CEO, staff members, contractors, consultants, and volunteers of Tirgan; identify and bring sensitive, complex, and urgent matters to the attention of the CEO.
- Receive, analyze, register, and distribute incoming correspondence and other documents. Determine the importance and priority of the documents received.
- Follow up with different departments and professionals on deadlines for answers or other required actions.
- Prepare correspondence and answer requests for information on Tirgan Center for Art & Culture and activities, providing relevant documentation. Review correspondence and other documents prepared in English and/or Persian for the signature of the CEO and make or recommend changes to format, style, spelling, or grammar, as well as make an informal translation of documents.
- Monitors expenditures and compares with approved budget; prepares adjustments as necessary.
- Coordinates with CEO, accountants, and other staff on related issues while preparing budget reports.
- Establish and maintain Tirgan’s office files and reference systems for all correspondences and procedures for processing and approving documents.
- Provide instructions and guidance to other support staff within Tirgan and new employees, contractors & volunteers on Tirgan’s policies, procedures, and practices related to administrative matters.
- Prepare/process various documents (e.g., minutes briefs, reports, briefings, contracts, budget, and other documents). Reformat or finalize the formatting of documents using different software (e.g., MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and databases).
- Provide assistance and support in Human Resources activities. Prepare documentation to facilitate different HR transactions (recruitment, training) and maintain a log of transactions in process. Follow up on the status of requests.
- Maintain organization charts up to date by tracking communication and staff changes, updating charts, and submitting them to the CEO for management approval.
- Maintain leave records/schedules and provide information on the rules and procedures regarding leave issues.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments, Board Members, volunteers, and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for guiding, training, and supervising the work of volunteers, vendors/contractors at the Tirgan’s office.
- Perform other related administrative duties, as required (e.g., monitoring accounts and payment to vendors and individual contractors for services; organizing office space)
- Keep inventory, manage and maintain office assets, technology, equipment, software, and systems.
- Perform additional activities that may be required to ensure the smooth operation of Tirgan’s office.
Professionalism: Understanding Tirgan Center for Art & Culture’s mission/vision and Human Resources Rules and Regulations is required. The incumbent demonstrates professional competence and mastery of the administration.
Is diligent in observing deadlines and achieving results. Dedicated in challenging situations; and patient in stressful situations.
Teamwork: Excellent organizational skills, including public relations. Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals. The incumbent must be proactive with a can-do attitude and very good interpersonal skills, reflected in the commitment to helping others.
Client orientation: Tirgan “Clients” are all those to whom services are provided. Establish and maintain productive client relations. Respect different points of view, identify clients’ needs, and matches them to appropriate solutions.
Monitor ongoing ventures, keep the clients/stakeholders informed, and demonstrate the ability to organize and deliver optimal service with empathy, discretion, and efficiency. Meet the timeline for delivery of services.
Communications: Strong written and verbal communication skills, Excellent knowledge (written and spoken) of English and Persian. French knowledge is desirable.
Education: Certificate or training in administration, social sciences, or related field. Excellent Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
For consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 21, 2022. Please attach your cover letter and resume as one document and reference “Office Manager” clearly in the subject heading.
Tirgan Center for Art & Culture sincerely thanks all applicants for their expressed interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.