Receptionist Jobs in Toronto for Indians
If you want Receptionist Jobs in Canada for Foreigners with Visa Sponsorship, We are searching for a secretary to be liable for hello clients and guests to our office. You will be accountable for giving clients headings to different pieces of the workplace, reaching representatives in regards to guests, noting telephones and taking messages, and arranging and circulating mail.
To find success in this job, you will require superb composed and verbal relational abilities, as well as capability in Microsoft Office applications like Word and Succeed. Related knowledge as a secretary is likewise useful.
|Company Name||Toronto Community Housing|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Toronto, Ontario, Canada M4W 2H2|
|Min Salary||CAD 18 Per|
|Max Salary||CAD 22 Per Hour|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Responsibility for Getting Receptionist Jobs in Canada Offering Visa Sponsorship 2022:
- Performs receptionist duties for the 931 Yonge Street head office
- Maintains the ‘customer friendly” environment by ensuring information materials, forms, bulletin boards and information are relevant and up to date
- Ensures contact with all visitors to the building in order to maintain office secure
- Screens individuals to establish the purpose of their visit or assistance required
- Identifies and redirects guests and visitors; calling security should the need arise
- Greets visitors in a welcoming manner with an emphasis on outstanding service delivery
- Engages with customers, assesses and resolves incoming inquiries on a wide range of matters including, but not limited to, internal and external customer complaints, rental accounts, parking, etc., and only refers complex issues if required, to the appropriate staff person.
- Receives and redirects telephone calls as needed
- Provides factual information to tenants, contractors, consultants, and the general public
- Monitors meeting rooms; schedules, records, cancel and reschedules meetings
- Date stamps all incoming packages including legal documents, etc.
- Greets job candidates and provides candidates with reference forms for completion
- Receives and signs for courier deliveries; ensures the proper section is advised of their receipt and holds outgoing deliveries for pick up
- Maintains logs and documents for goods/materials, contractors, and information going through the reception area, using the Guest Sign-in Registry
- Controls visitor access cards (records, tracks and ensures they are returned)
- Monitors activities on the ground floor and acts as the front-line customer service representative of TCH
- Prepares routine correspondence such as electronic mail messages, telephone messages, filling out records forms, etc.
- Coordinates and directs routine facilities requests including day-to-day maintenance requests to appropriate personnel for resolution
- Maintains booking schedule for the office meeting room.
- Ensures that the ground floor meeting rooms are in good and neat order when vacant, replenishing whiteboard supplies and doors are secured at the end of the business day
- Inputs and assigns all inquiries using F1, EasyTrac and disburses EasyTrac reports and other systems as necessary
- Assists with non-tenant parking registrations as needed
- Provide services to a diverse community respecting TCH’s policies and procedures including Anti-Ableism, Human Rights and Fair Access, Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest. etc.
- Utilizes computer systems as an essential job tool including F1, HMS, Portfolio Database, email, Intranet, EasyTrac, etc.
- Performs other clerical duties within office services such as filing correspondences, purchase order requests, and other duties as assigned.
Skills for Getting Visa Sponsorship Receptionist Jobs in Canada:
- Excellent communication skills and good telephone manners in order to perform receptionist functions
- Excellent interpersonal, de-escalation skills and active listening are required to interact with a variety of internal and external customers.
- Proven superior customer service practices and experience. Experience in front-line customer service.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing a high level of tenant/customer service, while respecting diverse cultures.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Proven history of reliability, attendance, and punctuality.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting as well as individually.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Familiarity with TCH operations, services, and organizational structure.
- Typing skills are required.
- The ability to speak in another language(s) would be an asset.
- Ability to use various computer software including email, internet, TCH intranet, word processing, spreadsheets, etc.
Once you apply, we’ll review your resume and contact you if your skills and experience match the qualifications for the role. If you are selected to move forward, the process will include one or more interviews and/or assessments and reference checks.
Candidates for unionized positions must score a minimum of 70% to pass any interview or assessment and be considered for the next stage of the recruitment process. Successful candidates will be determined based on score and where applicable, union seniority.
Not all candidates who score 70% or higher will automatically proceed to the next stage of the recruitment process as this will be dependent on the number of candidates and number of available roles.
Please Note: TCHC has a mandatory vaccination policy wherein staff are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as of November 23, 2021, with the exception of employees with approved accommodations.