|Post Name||AV Project Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Los Angeles, California, United States 90006|
|Min Salary||USD 70000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 75000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with over 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. Netflix is looking for a smart and creative individual who thrives in a team-oriented environment.
The Ideal candidate is self-motivated in learning new technology and exploring innovative ways to overcome project-related challenges. This position is based out of our Los Angeles offices but will support global projects and initiatives. The Enterprise AV Builds Team designs and delivers meeting spaces, event spaces, and specialty environments throughout Netflix.
Successful deliverables require effective partnerships with cross-functional teams to provide accurate timelines and proven designs. For meeting spaces, we are responsible for designing and building conference rooms, training spaces, specialty spaces, and multipurpose rooms.
The Google Meet product line is our standard offering for the virtual meeting experience. The team is highly encouraged to Research, Discover, Document, and Justify new technologies to enhance the user experience while maintaining efficient, scalable designs.
- Partner with the AV Engineers to ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Help manage budgets for projects, including PO and invoice tracking, issuing purchase orders, and forecasting vendor invoices for our finance partners.
- Work closely with Design and Construction, Workplace, Space Planning, and end-users to communicate system standards, capabilities, and limitations.
- Manage the AV-related construction tasks assigned to vendors.
- Able to travel (international and domestic).
- Clearly communicate and document processes and updates to the team, vendors, and partners.
- Able to work independently but also with the team for making good decisions in the best interest of Netflix
- Develop a detailed project plan with AV engineers to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes and demonstrate flexibility to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Experience with AV design and deployment, (PMP certifications desired, but not necessary).
- Experience deploying meeting spaces from the ground up including acoustics, lighting, and technology.
- Background in corporate conference room technology screening room equipment, and projection rooms.
- Experience working with multiple vendors across different trades.
- Demonstrated project management experience with large projects, organizational skills, and an ability to maintain and create standards.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a self-motivated self-starter who can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Experience working with and managing various vendors, suppliers, and integrators.
- Able to prioritize tasks and projects, and forecast upcoming project needs.