|Post Name||Project Manager|
|Company Name||Cisco Systems|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Feltham, England, United Kingdom TW12 1EJ|
|Min Salary||GBP 45000 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 55000 Per Year|
If you Want Project Manager Jobs in UK with Tier 2 visa Sponsorship, At Cisco, we are making a big difference for our customers, and we want to provide them with an incredible experience each time they interact with us.
The Customer Project Manager is instrumental in leading exceptional experiences for our customers as they are the bridge between Sales, our Delivery functions, and the Customer, building trusted relationships and demonstrating value.
You will work closely with your counterparts in the sales and other Cisco organizations as one team, there will be no divide we show up and behave as one organization.
You will build relationships across CX to garner support for your customer and to leverage an exceptional customer experience. Silo working is the anti-thesis to how you operate, you are all about collaboration and achieving as a team
We want to make an impact on both how our customers adopt the services and how they value the service delivery. Customer satisfaction is our key driver. As a successful candidate, you will be responsible for the service delivery experience to our Customers and assume responsibility for the delivery, management, continuous improvement, and growth of Cisco Services.
This will include direct, in-direct staff and vendors to ensure all functions are delivered to meet/exceed customer expectations.
This role may require a regular onsite presence, so you must be prepared to travel to customer and Cisco locations. We want to see you, we want to know you and so do your customers.
- Leads several projects to enable the realization of customer benefits and achieve customer value
- Leads large groups of delivery resources across multiple regional locations and provides vision, strategy, governance, and business objective alignment
- Commercial management:
- o P&L, revenue, and cost management activities across the direct and virtual team
- o Responsible for project profitability and maintaining financial reports; proactively focuses margin optimization activities
- o Manage partner/ subcontractor delivery and commercials
- Customer relationship management – responsible and accountable for Customer Delivery.
- Able to navigate project delivery across the multi-cultured matrixed environment – development of collaborative partnerships with the customer, sales, and other Cisco organizations.
- Perform overall project-level planning, resource management, stakeholder engagement, communications planning, and oversight of interdependent projects ensuring a smooth transition to Operations.
- Responsible for project metric tracking, and accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and with high quality while achieving customer satisfaction.
- Drive and lead the delivery team in a culture of continuous improvement and authenticity, enabling them to be the best they can be and supporting development and enablement initiatives across the organization.
- Act as a mentor and first point of escalation to Project Specialists.
- Identify opportunities for additional business, and provide input to presales evaluation, requirements gathering, and renewals.
- Identify risks, and issues and develop a risk response strategy at the project level.
- Lead the execution of the contract Change Management process at the project level.
- Contribute to Cisco’s Project Manager Role Community by sharing lessons learned and best practices, and involvement in the strategic initiative.
- Delivery prioritization and planning – developing and maintaining a prioritized plan to deliver services that align and contribute to customer strategic outcomes. Proactive decision-making across virtual project teams.
- Project execution – working knowledge of ITIL and agile working practices, management of SLAs and Critical Milestones, development of get well/ acceleration plans.
- Crisis Management Leadership – cross-functional team building – seamless operational delivery.
- Challenges the norm and seeks ways to add value. Drives innovation, leading the team to challenge the norm and carefully disrupt where an opportunity arises to improve the experience for our customers.
- Identify project risk, issues, and risk response strategy; ensure Change Management execution to drive delivery and contract alignment for the project duration.
- Ensures the project remains in alignment with organizational strategic objectives and that project benefits are realized.
- You will be strong in delivering sophisticated projects to customers.
- You will be strong in managing all aspects of project delivery subject areas and management, e.g. project setup and mobilization, project planning, risk, issue management, etc.
- Identify resource requirements and handle resource onboarding with Cisco resource managers.
- You will have good experience working with Sales Teams in scaling and prioritizing new workstreams.
- You’ll be strong in Partner engagement and negotiation.
- You’ll have experience in Statement of Works creation and due diligence.
- Proactively embeds customers into digital campaigns and journeys aligned to customer needs and use cases.
- You’ll have experience in driving one-to-many project efforts for product/ software and services adoption, working collaboratively with internal teams (specialists, TAC, etc.), account teams, and partners.
- Monitors customer position in the lifecycle, usage of digital assets, and entitlements to trigger delivery of digital plays to Partners and/or customer.
- You’ll be strong in interpreting and analyzing customer adoption metrics and KPIs to resolve common adoption barriers and drive appropriate follow-up precision engagements.
- You’ll understand risk management and mitigation procedures to ensure all areas of the project workstreams understand their risk position, and consequently embed and activate mitigation where/ when required.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company and a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, bold steps, and take the difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world-changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The health and safety of Cisco’s employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic.
Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required.
The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.