Sr Scale Program Strategist Jobs Australia Sydney
Program Strategist Job in Amazon Australia, Amazon Jobs in Australia 2022/23,, for Filipino, for Indians, We equip diverse builders of today and tomorrow with the knowledge they need to leverage the power of the AWS Cloud. Join our dynamic, fast-growing team and help us empower our customers to build cloud skills.
If you have excellent organizational and communication skills, a passion for working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we’d like to speak with you! Here’s your chance to join our Training & Certification team working in the highly visible role of Senior Scale Program Strategist.
AWS Global Partner Training is looking for an experienced individual with the strategic vision, Partner focus, and team management to deliver scaled learning events for strategic Partners in the AWS Partner Network (APN).
This role will plan, market, and execute single-day or multi-day, large-scale, highly technical educational events targeting IT, decision-makers, in the Americas, EMEA, And APJC geography.
The responsibilities will include developing the strategy and marketing plans for specific elements of the overall program, and the planning and execution of the event experience, the development of high-quality content at our cloud computing educational event.
This role will work with a mix of product marketing managers, product managers, solutions architects, and business developers to create the content bill of materials for the event. This role will manage the content process from start to finish including, reviewing the space plans, strategizing the session types, and determining the selection of session content.
This role will define the goals of each program component, manage the budget and timeline, and oversee a variety of vendor and venue partners to ensure all stakeholders are working together to deliver a high-quality experience.
You will also utilize exceptional communication skills to manage leadership reviews and post-event debriefs.
|Post Name||Sr Scale Program Strategist|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 to AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Responsibility for Australia Amazon Jobs:
- Builds strong relationships across a global cross-functional team.
- Works with stakeholders and Partner Enablement Mgrs to identify strategic Partners for scaled learning events.
- Work directly with content owners to identify deliverables and deadlines, communicate expectations, and ensure results.
- Engage with AWS and Partner executives, alliance leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders to supervise speaker management.
- Distribute regular reports on event deliverables and status updates.
- Coordinate, manage, and run all team meetings; documenting and distributing meeting notes and action items.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Basic Qualification Jobs in Australia Amazon for Indians for Experienced:
- 5 years of experience organizing events, both online and in person
- Proven ability to deliver results in a matrixed organization
- Ability to take on increased responsibilities as the program evolves
- Demonstrated success in event management and project management with a focus on operational excellence
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in learning and development or enablement-related position
- Minimum of 5 years of experience supporting, developing, or enabling Partners
- Comprehensive knowledge of the use of data analytics in making business decisions
Preferred Qualification for Jobs Australia for Filipino:
- Strategic thinker who can take broad visions and concepts and develop structured plans, actions, and measurable metrics and then execute those plans.
- Decisive, action-oriented, and able to motivate, inspire, and lead cross-functional teams in different geographies and business units.
- Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
- Ambitious self-starter with demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Knowledge of industry tools, such as Salesforce, Tableau, Marketo, Cvent, EventPoint, Docebo, etc.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills. (Comfortable with data analysis and able to use data to make recommendations and drive decisions.).
- Experience with Partner and customer sales.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
It has been referred to as “one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world”, and is one of the world’s most valuable brands.
Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos from his garage in Bellevue, Washington, Initially an online marketplace for books, it has expanded into a multitude of product categories: a strategy that has earned it the moniker The Everything StoreIt is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet, Apple, Meta, and Microsoft.
Amazon’s mission statement is: “To serve consumers through online and physical stores and focus on selection, price, and convenience.”
Amazon Vision Statement: Our vision is to be earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Interview Question Sr Scale Program Strategist for Amazon Jobs Asutralia:
- What qualities do you value most?
- How would you characterize our business?
- What makes you desire to head our business?
- What type of management do you employ?
- Could you describe your previous boss? What qualities did you admire about them?
- Have you ever had a bad experience with a boss? What led to it?
- Can you offer me an instance where you had to inspire your employees?
- Describe the goals you would like to achieve within your first six months of employment.
- How do you plan to boost business revenue?
- In what areas do you believe our business is succeeding? What, in your opinion, needs to change?
- How would you contact a worker about subpar work?
- How would you encourage your staff to produce quality work?
- Which metrics do you believe are most crucial for performance reviews?
- As an executive, what do you find to be the most difficult part of your job?
- Could you share with me the toughest leadership situation you ever faced?
- In which areas do you think you could do better?
- How would you improve departmental communication?
- How would you convince your team of an idea?
- What aspect of leadership gives you the most satisfaction?
- How would you work to change the workplace environment?
Acknowledgment of country:
In the spirit of reconciliation, Amazon acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of countries throughout Australia and their connections to land, sea, and community. We pay our respect to their elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples today.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected attributes.