Flipkart Job Vacancy Near Me, Our Company is Looking for a Senior Manager. the senior manager is responsible for planning and directing the work of a group of individuals.
They monitor their work and take corrective actions when necessary. Senior managers might guide workers directly or they might direct several supervisors, who in turn directly manage the workers.
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Salary||2000000/- To 2700000/- Per Year|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Flipkart is India’s largest e-commerce marketplace with a registered customer base of over 150 million. In the 10 years since we started, Flipkart has come to offer over 100 million products across 120+ categories including Smartphones, Books, Media, Consumer Electronics, Furniture, Fashion, and Lifestyle.
Flipkart is known for its path-breaking services like Cash-on delivery, No-Cost-EMI, and a 10-day replacement policy. Flipkart was the pioneer in offering services like In-a-Day Guarantee (65 cities) and Same-Day-Guarantee (13 cities) at scale. With over 1,20,000 registered sellers, Flipkart has redefined the way brands and MSMEs do business online.
What you’ll need:
- With BE / BTech candidates from Tier I/II MBA institutes
- 10 years+ of experience in Supply Chain/Manufacturing/Warehousing/Logistics Operations
- Experience in FC or Sort center is preferred.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Transport Management solutions
- Having strong Operational knowledge.
- Strong People Orientation and skills to manage a large team. Should have managed a large team of On-Rolls and Off rolls (200+). Experience in managing IR issues & large manpower pools on the floor
What you’ll do:
- Take end-to-end responsibility for ensuring seamless operations at Mother hub.
- Will set and clarify requirements and expectations for Managers in their zones, measures performance, provides feedback, and holds managers accountable for their performance and the performance of their teams.
- Works closely with Site head, Site Team, Planning, HR, and Finance to ensure that goals are achieved as per plan.
- Perform RCAs (Root Cause Analysis) and identify potential opportunities for improving supply chain operations.
- Support Design teams & in the pilot & rollout of new projects around performance improvement.
- Should have lean thinking, EHS (Environment, Health, and Safety) & be very vigilant on Compliance.
- Coordinate with various stakeholders & support functions and identify/implement actions towards the achievement of cost, speed, and reliability targets.
People Management skills, Data analysis skills, Good communication skills, Stakeholder management skills,
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India 600032|