Teacher Jobs in Dubai for Indians
Primary Teacher Job in Dubai with Visa Sponsorship, We are looking for an ‘Outstanding’ primary teacher to join our established team at GEMS Firstpoint, The Villa for the academic year 2022 – 2023. Teaching at GEMS is not just a job, it’s a career.
Our teachers enjoy free access to leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with the company on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming from within the GEMS network of schools, GEMS teachers are in a unique position to consider career opportunities around the world as we continue our expansion around the world.
|Post Name||Primary Teacher|
|Company Name||GEMS Education|
|Expected Salary||AED 7000 to AED 10000 Per Month|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
- Creating and distributing instructional material, such as notes, exams, and assignments.
- Observing classes to make sure that everyone is learning in a secure and effective setting.
- Assembling the materials and resources needed for lectures and presentations.
- Providing each student with individualized teaching while fostering interactive learning
- The organization and execution of educational programs and events.
- Ensuring a tidy and organized classroom.
- Creating and distributing semester report cards and quarterly progress reports.
- Taking part in parent-teacher conferences.
- Assessing and recording the development of the kids.
- Distributing and grading tests, assignments, and homework.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE|
- BEd or Bachelors’s degree with PGCE / PGDE or equivalent
- Proven experience of teaching primary level – KS1/KS2
- The ability to share your outstanding practice
- A creative and enthusiastic approach both in and out of the classroom
- Excellent IT and interpersonal communication skills to work closely with students and parents
- A proven track record of providing outstanding teaching and learning
- An aspiration to work in a world-class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
Trusted for over 60 years and now a third-generation education family, GEMS Education began in a single school room in Dubai. Today, we have the privilege of educating over 170,000 students from over 176 countries through GEMS-owned and managed schools globally; over 270,000 students access resources through our services division.
Benefits of Working in a Company:
All positions attract an excellent remuneration package including:
Competitive tax-free salary, individual fully furnished accommodation, free schooling, private medical insurance, annual airfares to country of residence, and end of Service Gratuity. GEMS Teachers also have free access to our loyalty app GEMS rewards www.gemsrewards.com which provides significant savings on day-to-day life in the UAE.
We offer thousands of discounts and 2 for 1 offer on everything from flights, hotels, restaurants, and retail outlets, making your salary go further and enhancing the opportunity to save whilst working overseas.
About the School
GEMS FirstPoint School (FPS) opened in 2014, it is positioned in the heart of The Villa community in Dubai. It is a Premium British Curriculum School, providing an excellent standard of education for over 1450 students from FS1 to Year 13 students, with exciting plans to expand further in the coming years.
The school has grown rapidly and continues to be popular with families from across Dubai with over 90 nationalities represented. FPS is housed in state-of-the-art buildings with separate sports and performing arts centers, swimming pools, a theatre, a sports hall, and dance, drama, and music rooms.
Our main building contains specialist facilities, such as a robotics and electronics lab, food technology kitchen, textiles and design suite, science labs, and much more. The school prides itself on being inclusive and values-driven, creating a learning environment that promotes innovation and a love of learning.
The curriculum offers a full, broad, and balanced range of learning opportunities both in and out of the classroom, with a particular emphasis on digital technology which is taught to all year groups.
As part of the vibrant, local community, our students have the opportunity to study Arabic, Islamic Studies, Moral Education, and UAE Social Studies, while working towards globally recognized i/GCSEs, GCSEs, ASDAN, BTECs, Industry Standard Qualifications and A-Levels in a broad selection of subjects.