Poland Job Vacancy 2022
Poland Job Vacancy for Indian 2022, DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
|Post Name||Junior Cloud Security Engineer (AWS)|
|Company Name||Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland 00001|
DXC Technology is a Fortune 500 global IT services leader. Our more than 130,000 people in 70-plus countries are entrusted by our customers to deliver what matters most. We use the power of technology to deliver mission-critical IT services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive business impact. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging, and corporate citizenship. We are DXC.
Responsibilities for Job Opportunities in Poland for a Foreigner:
- Collaborate with the delivery teams and business owners to remediate non-compliant findings, vulnerabilities, security incidents, and exceptions. Ensure issues are logged, owners defined, and drive resolution
- Check code and automated compliance audit findings
- Compile and continuously assess compliance evidence and data
- Review access controls and membership across one of the most important platforms at our organization taking into account specific regional requirements
- Participate in compliance audits/reviews, development of security risk & compliance management processes, documentation, troubleshooting of compliance issues, and follow up
- Monitoring and management of security incidents liaising with Forensic Investigation and delivery teams as required
- Experience with AWS Cloud technologies/services and concepts.
- Technical understanding of operating system platforms and networking
- Network – understanding of what a network is and does, a basic understanding of routing
- Firewall – understanding of what a firewall is and does
- Ability and desire to research topics that may be unfamiliar to you (use resources DXC Intranet, Google, AWS, etc.)
|Salary||PLN 81 To PLN 100 Per Hour|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Computer Science|
What You Can Learn:
- AWS Security technologies such as Security Hub, Inspector, GuardDuty, Lambda, s3, Security Groups, VPCs, Step Functions, SSM, AMIs
- Operational Security and Compliance
- Concepts of application security
- Compliance management processes
We offer a job in a heavily invested area, cooperating with inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can learn, work with experts, share your knowledge, and have occasions to enjoy many activities suitable for our Employees and their lifestyles.
By joining DXC You Gain:
- Work in an international company, full-time job, and permanent job contract
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing team within a truly global and multicultural organization
- Friendly atmosphere, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home)
- Competitive compensation package adjusted to candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Opportunity for personal and professional development and advancement within the company by taking part in interesting and challenging projects
- A modern and friendly work environment with an open-door policy
- Professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- Private medical care, social benefits system, life insurance, Multisport card, Wellness Program, German language classes, relax corner (XBOX games and other), sports communities
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)