Manager Jobs in India Banglore
Pharma Jobs in Bangalore, At Stryker, we are dedicated to improving lives, with a passion for researching and developing new medical device products. As an engineer at Stryker, you will be proud of the work that you will be doing, using cutting-edge technologies to make healthcare better.
|Post Name||Senior Manager|
|Salary||INR 40000 To INR 50000 Per Month|
|Address||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India 560068|
Stryker is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, is driven to make healthcare better. We offer innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
Basic Responsibility for Manager Jobs in Bangalore:
- Develop technical talent/product knowledge as well as technical expertise
- Grow SGTC partnership with Spine
- Manage complex and potentially multi-functional projects
- Provide leadership and work together with divisional counterparts and other stakeholders to execute projects from SGTC
- Proactively handle risks, provide resources and direction to the team
- Recruit technical experts to meet requirements
- Perform other expectations of a managerial role (goal setting/performance management/compensation management etc.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Management|
Basic Skills for Pharma Jobs in India for Foreigners:
- 15+ Years of related experience with a strong team-leading experience in the medical device,/pharma industry or equivalent will be preferred.
- Educational Background in B.Tech/BE/MS/MTech in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong People leadership skills with the ability to lead, mentor, and coach individuals. Able to handle day to days issues (wrt people) as well as able to plan competency development over a longer horizon. Able to differential performance.
- Strong Analytical / problem-solving skills.
- Technically competent. Able to understand technical / domain aspects – provide technical mentorship/insights were necessary.
- Understanding of R&D and business processes.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural/functional environment.
- Expertise and proven involvement in the entire NPDP (from Feasibility study to Post Market surveillance).
- Good understanding of Risk and Quality management systems (ISO13485, 21 CFR820, 21 CFR 830, and ISO14971).
- Basic understanding of tools and technology utilized for product development (FEA, GD&T, Additive Manufacturing, Machining, RISK analysis, DIOVV, DFM, etc.).
Who we want for Pharma Jobs Near Me:
- Motivated Innovators: People who bring strategic direction and drive the execution of global-level initiatives.
- Accuracy-oriented team leaders: Providing direct oversight of processes and results, managers who ensure accurate and timely completion of projections, forecasts, or reporting.
- Goal-oriented orchestrators: People who can effectively coordinate and focus the work of skilled employees toward an important goal, prioritizing the right activities that lead to success.
- Metrics-oriented managers: People who are always tracking important business metrics to ensure projects meet expectations and budgets.
- Effective communicators: People who regularly share relevant status updates and effectively articulate issues and recommendations to stakeholders and senior management.
Benefits of Working in India for Manager Jobs Near Me:
Healthcare and Insurances:-
The main legislation applicable to the private sector contemplates medical benefits for employees in contingencies such as sickness, maternity, disablement, and death due to employment injury and provides medical care to insured persons and their families.
Employers are further required to pay compensation in cases of death/disablement of employees owing to injuries sustained at the workplace.
The Government also launched an ambitious universal health scheme to ensure that the poor and vulnerable populations are provided health insurance coverage up to INR 5 lakh (~ USD 6818) per family, per year, for secondary and tertiary hospitalization. In addition, most large employers in the private sector provide medical insurance benefits to their employees and their immediate dependents and bear the costs in this regard.
Holidays and Annual Leave:-
Across India, there are certain national holidays namely: Republic Day (26th January); Independence Day (15th August); and the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi (2nd October). In addition to these, every employee would be entitled to other holidays, as may be declared by the concerned State Governments.
In case an employee is required to work on any of these holidays, he/she will be entitled to twice the wages and also a compensatory off day. Establishments shall remain closed on at least 1 day of every week (this is typically Sunday).
However, the S&E Acts of certain States (e.g., Maharashtra, Karnataka, and Tamil Nadu) contemplate that some establishments may remain open on all days of the week, subject to them allowing every worker a weekly holiday of at least 24 consecutive hours (and other conditions being satisfied).
Maternity and Paternity Leave:-
With respect to maternity leave, female employees who have been in service for 80 days are entitled to paid maternity leave of 26 weeks. In case of a miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy, female employees are entitled to leave with wages for a period of 6 weeks, immediately following the day of the miscarriage or medical termination of pregnancy.
Leave requirements are also specified for women having undergone tubectomy operations, or in case of any illness arising out of pregnancy, premature birth, delivery, miscarriage, or medical termination of pregnancy.
There is no separate category of paternity leave recognized under Indian law, though a bill has been introduced in this regard seeking paternity leave of 15 days across all sectors. Currently, however, some corporate and public sector departments provide paternity leave to their employees, as prescribed in the concerned leave policy/rules.
Sickness and Disability Leave:-
Typically, sick leave cannot be carried forward or encashed and is not subject to any minimum service requirements. However, in certain States (e.g. Gujarat, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana) employees could be eligible to encash their sick leave at the time of their discharge from employment. No specific category of disability leave is recognized in India.
Other Required or Typically Provided Leave(s):-
Casual leave can be availed by employees in unforeseen situations, subject to the approval of an organization. This category of leave is also not typically carried forward or encashed.