Part Time Jobs Wellington No Experience, We’re looking for the best. The rock stars, the athletes, the special agents of the burger world. The best damn full and part-timers to help us in our mission to take over the world, one burger at a time.
BurgerFuel is a rapidly expanding, global gourmet burger concept serving up Fuel for the Human Engine – and we offer some of the most exciting career opportunities this industry has to offer.
This isn’t your average burger flipping joint. We hire nothing but the best and we look for a kick-ass attitude above all else… everything else you need to know will be included in your training.
|Post Name||Store Staff|
|Expected Salary||NZD 48000 To NZD 50000 Per Year|
|Address||Wellington City, New Zealand 6021|
We’re not going to lie, its hard work, so if you’re keen, you must:
- Have high standards, be prepared to roll up your sleeves, and get involved with all aspects of working a BurgerFuel restaurants
- Have a great work ethos and attitude
- Be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Move fast and be able to multitask (busy shifts, can be stressful)
- Be flexible with your work hours
- Be in for the long haul
- Love to learn – our training program is world-class
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Did we mention we kit our staff out in uniforms from Huffer, Puma, and Illicit?
If you reckon you’ve got what it takes to bring your A-game and grill like your life depends on it like, chop like there’s no tomorrow, and love our customers as you’ve never been hurt then we want to hear from you.
Because we know there’s more to you than just your CV, we want to give you the chance to let your personality shine. Simply create a quick video of yourself answering the three questions below and submit it with your application.
- Why do you want to work for BurgerFuel?
- What is your secret BurgerFuel power (i.e. why should we hire you!)?
- What are you most passionate about?
Full-time, day-time, night-time, party-time…don’t be shy! Get filming, click the link to apply, and follow the instructions to let your application process begin!
We’ll talk about the fun parts when we meet.