Part Time Jobs Near Me, The Selling Partner Support Associate acts as the primary interface between Amazon and our business partners. The Selling Partner Support Associate will be responsible for providing support via inbound phone and email contacts. This role requires timely and accurate operational assistance to Merchants selling on the Amazon platform.
The successful candidate has an immediate, distinct effect on the experience of customers of Amazon, making a strong record of customer focus a high standard for the role.
A Selling Partner Support Associate is expected to take phone and email contacts to assist Merchants in addressing chronic system issues, provide process improvements, and develop internal documentation, all while adhering to service level agreements for phone and/or email cases.
Part-Time Selling Partner Support Associate – Inbound Phone and Email Support Agent
****Military Spouse Encouraged to Apply****
To apply for this role, you must be located in or willing to relocate to Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, or Washington. Please note that travel/relocation assistance is not available for this role.
|Post Name||Part-Time Selling Partner Support Associate|
|Expected Salary||USD 87000 To USD 90000 Per Year|
|Address||Michigan City, Indiana, United States 46360|
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Ability to be on phone calls for the entirety of the shift while providing accurate, satisfactory answers to their queries and concerns.
- Able to adhere to a strict and specific Attendance policy and work schedule, as the Seller experience is directly impacted by Associate availability.
- Demonstrates effective, clear, and professional written and oral communication.
- Maintain acceptable performance metrics for quality, productivity, and first contact resolution.
- Guide callers through troubleshooting, navigating the company site, or using the products or services.
- Provides prompt and efficient service to Amazon Sellers including the appropriate escalation of Sellers’ issues.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor always portraying the company in a positive light and effectively managing difficult issues.
- Demonstrates excellent time-management skills while using departmental resources, policies, and procedures.
- Contributes to a positive work environment and proactively aids teammates with difficult contacts as needed.
- Liaise with other departments as required to resolve Seller’s issues and questions.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
- Language: Fluent English
- 6+ months of experience within a customer service/contact center environment.
- Demonstrated desire to expand skills into new areas.
- Technical (Computers & Internet) savvy is required. Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application Excel and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.
- Business acumen in areas of e-commerce and retail is advantageous.
- Process improvement awareness and experience.
- Enthusiasm and strong self-motivation.
- Strong prioritization and time management skills, with a high degree of flexibility.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate an appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs
- Demonstrates effective communication, composure, and professional attitude
- Must have (or be able to obtain) high-speed internet with up to 5Mb download and 1Mb upload (must be installed before you can start)
- Must have a separate way of communication in case of emergency and/or system issues (Example: personal cell phone or landline)
- Must be willing to adhere to and uphold Amazon’s policy on confidentiality
- Exemplary performance record, particularly with regard to quality & productivity.
- Desired skill-sets include MS Office Application, Excel, and Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox.