Store Associate Jobs in FedEx USA
Part Time Jobs in USA, Part Time Jobs in FedEx, The Part-Time Store Associate is an entry-level, part-time position that will work at FedEx Office’s largest volume retail stores.
The Part-Time Store Associate is knowledgeable in FedEx Office’s retail and shipping products and will work primarily in these areas to consistently deliver a positive customer experience.
The Part-Time Store Associate will utilize consultative skills to anticipate customers’ needs, suggest alternatives, and provide solutions. The Part-Time Store Associate will operate and maintain a variety of equipment in the Self-Service and Retail zones of the store, move boxes, stock materials, and complete assigned tasks based on priority.
|Post Name||Part Time Store Associate|
|Expected Salary||USD 25000 to USD 30000 Per Year|
|Address||San Diego, California, United States 92101|
Responsibility for Part Time Jobs in San Diego:
This is a representative list of the general duties the position may be asked to perform, and is not intended to be all-inclusive
- Follows to guidelines of the boss and helps other Colleagues in performing restricted store capabilities.
- Comprehends and models the Purple Guarantee to make each FedEx experience remarkable.
- Gathers distributes gets ready products for delivery by enveloping things by protection, embedding things into steel trailers, weighing bundles, and attaching names to packages.
- Shows consultative ways of behaving in a retail climate to see every client’s individualized need.
- Guarantees all client issues are settled rapidly and as per the general inclination of the client.
- Keeps a protected, perfect and efficient retail location.
- Guarantees classification of client information and cautious treatment of archives, media, and bundles.
- Helps with handling monetary exchanges utilizing a Retail location terminal (POS), including taking care of money and making change.
- Cleans and stocks all retail location printing and delivery gear and supplies to give ideal execution and accessibility.
- Stays current on retail location promoting materials and guarantees appropriate showcase of all retail region items and signage.
- Makes a preplanned move to forestall blunders and waste.
- Keeps FedEx Office guideline working strategies as well as complying with lawful, HR, security, client care, and security arrangements and methodology.
- Plays out different errands simultaneously.
- Searches for potential chances to further develop information and abilities inside the retail location.
- Sticks to all FedEx Office norms, as framed in the Colleague Handbook.
- Any remaining obligations depend on the situation or required.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
Skills for Getting Part Time Jobs in USA:
- Secondary school confirmation or identical training.
- Incredible verbal and composed relational abilities.
- Recently added team members should meet all FedEx Office work capabilities in force at the hour of recruiting.
- Current FedEx Office colleagues, should meet recruiting rules for the position and move prerequisites as illustrated in the Colleague Handbook.
- Capacity to remain during the whole shift, barring dinner and rest periods.
- Capacity to move and lift 50 pounds.
- Capacity, consistently, to twist/curve at the abdomen and knees.
- Capacity, on a reliable premise, to discuss successfully with clients, sellers, and other colleagues.
- Capacity, consistently, to perform work exercises requiring participation and guidance.
- Capacity, consistently, to work in a quick-moving climate, under significant strain.
- Capacity, consistently, to keep up with consideration and fixation for broadened timeframes.
- Capacity, on a predictable premise, to work with insignificant management.
- Capacity, consistently, to report routinely to work and keep up with laid out business hours to help the FedEx Office business; customary participation, as well as detailing, could incorporate normal participation at an actual area or potentially keeping up with laid out business hours relying upon the extension and nature of the position.
Quality Driven Management strives to deliver market-leading customer experience, business excellence, and financial return through a Quality-oriented culture and day-to-day application of Quality science.
- Proposes regions for development in inside processes alongside potential arrangements.
- Works with the executives to diminish organization costs/squanders, and to upgrade benefits in areas of obligation.
- Applies Quality ideas introduced at preparing during day-to-day exercises.
- Upholds FedEx Office Quality drives.
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and services based in Memphis, Tennessee.
The name “FedEx” is a syllabic abbreviation of the name of the company’s original air division, Federal Express. FedEx today is best known for its air delivery service, FedEx Express, which was one of the first major shipping companies to offer overnight delivery as a flagship service.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All offers of employment made by the FedEx Office are contingent upon the successful completion of a background investigation and a pre-employment drug screen (which must be completed within 2 business days of any conditional offer of employment).
The existence of a criminal record is not an automatic or absolute bar to employment and a candidate’s criminal record will be considered individually based on factors such as the relationship between the job sought and the criminal offense, the timing of the offense, the nature of the offense, and any other relevant information.
FedEx Office will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
America’s Military Veterans and individuals with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply. If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Office, please email us at HR.Recruiting@FedEx.com.
Some Post-Related Questions:
1. How much does a regular part time job pay?
The typical part-time compensation in the USA is $29,756 each year or $15.26 each hour.
2. Why does FedEx only hire part time?
In FedEx, there are many part time jobs in USA. You can easily apply for all part-time positions available at FedEx