Part Time Jobs in London for Students with No Experience 4 Hours Part Time, Are you a Foodie seeking a new and exciting opportunity? Come join the Whole Foods Market team where you’ll work in a professional environment, with the highest quality ingredients and have a true work-life balance!
Here is a list of our Team Departments and the Team Member roles you may be considered for:
- Bakery: Counter Service, Packaging, Coffee Bar
- Customer Service / Store Support: Cashier, Cashier Assistant (Bagging, Carts), Sanitation
- Grocery: Stocker (Frozen Foods, Dairy, Bulk Items) – Day and Overnight shifts
- Meat: Counter Service, Oven-Ready Prep
- Prepared Foods: Deli Counter Service, Kitchen, Food Prep, Dishwasher, Culinary Venues (Pizza Maker, Sandwich Maker, Runner: Hot Food / Salad Bar)
- Produce / Floral: Stocker, Clerk, Floral Arrangements, Production (Fruit and Vegetable Cutting)
- Seafood: Counter Service, Oven-Ready Prep
- Specialty: Beer, Wine, Cheese Cutting, and Wrapping, Chocolate, Pub Service
- Whole Body: Stocker (Vitamins, Supplements, Body Care, Clothing, and gifts)
All roles/departments listed above may not be available at all locations
|Post Name||Team Member (Full Time & Part Time Storewide Opportunities)|
|Company Name||Whole Foods Market|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom W1B 5AR|
|Min Salary||GBP 9 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 10 Per Hour|
- After applying, check your email (including your junk/spam) for a link to an assessment.
- Successfully complete the assessment within 7 days.
- Competitive pay, flexible scheduling, paid time off, 20% store discount, growth opportunities including training programs, and more!
Team Members provide support performing duties related to customer service, stocking, and sanitation in assigned department(s). All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and other Team Members at all times.
Desired Work Experience
- No prior retail experience is required.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned.
- Follows department procedures for preparing, storing, rotating, and stocking products.
- Prepares, packages weighs, and prices products for sale.
- Monitors product quality and freshness and ensures proper product rotation.
- Ensures cases and shelves are clean and well-stocked.
- Completes spoilage, sampling, temperature, and sweep logs as required.
- Assists with periodic inventory checks.
- Arrives at a workstation on time, appropriately groomed, dressed, and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required training and meetings.
- Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner, and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
- Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising products.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with Whole Foods Market cleanliness and safety standards.
- Ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in the department.
- Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
- Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself with various products.
- Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
- Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
- Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
- Understanding of and compliance with Whole Foods Market quality goals.
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- In an 8-hour workday: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
- Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing, and pulling.
- Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting, and reaching.
- Exposure to FDA-approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: Less than 32 degrees Fahrenheit (freezing), 32-40 degrees Fahrenheit (refrigerators), >90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and/or cold environments.
- Ability to use tools and equipment, including box cutters, knives, electric pallet jacks, forklifts, hand trucks, six-wheel carts, balers, and other heavy machinery.
Note: The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list.