Part Time Engineer Job in Dubai
Part Time Jobs in Dubai, 4 Hours Part Time Job in Dubai, The Jacobs Refresh Returnship program is designed for talented professionals looking to reignite their careers after an extended absence from the workforce.
Jacobs is an employer of choice for diverse talent, and we see inclusion and diversity as differentiators that enable us to bring more innovative thought and solutions to our people and clients alike. This paid, a 16-week initiative with the intent to transition our returners to permanent placement. As diverse as our business as are the opportunities in a variety of divisions located in Dubai.
|Post Name||Returnship Programme – Electrical Engineer|
|Expected Salary||AED 50 to AED 60 Per Hour|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
Responsibility for Part Time Jobs in Dubai Per Hour:
- Designing, maintaining, implementing, or improving electrical devices, infrastructure, parts, goods, or systems for business, industry, or the home.
- Operating computer-assisted design or engineering software and tools to carry out a variety of technical tasks.
- Interacting with clients, engineers, and others to talk about current or upcoming engineering projects or products
- By creating electrical system specifications, technical drawings, or topographical maps, one may ensure that
- Installation and operation comply with standards and client needs.
- Establishing norms or criteria for construction, production, or installation by the use of numerous intricate computations.
- Guiding or coordinating installation, manufacture, building, maintenance, documentation, support, or testing activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, or customer needs.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Electrical Engineering|
Skills for Part Time Jobs in Dubai for Male:
- Experience 16 weeks of on-the-job learning and exploration with a diverse community of professionals from a wide range of backgrounds.
- Access the vast network of resources at Jacobs through continual leadership development, support, and mentorship from our dedicated Returnship program team.
- Be confident that you will receive ongoing support and mentorship support as you navigate the transition with us to permanent employment.
- Be a part of our returnship cohort community by participating in regular focus and feedback sessions, and social events to facilitate your seamless transition experience back into the workforce.
To be eligible for Part Time Jobs in UAE:
- You will have a degree (or higher), in Electrical Engineering and Have experience in design software (Revit, 3D CADD, Visual SKM, or Etap).
- You have had a career break of at least 1 year.
- You are interested in returning to work on a permanent basis (both part-time and full-time options available).
- You have at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- You are driven and thrive in a collaborative team.
- You are available to start the Returnship program in September.
Jacobs has shown you how we’re solving the world’s greatest challenges by transforming intangible ideas into intelligent solutions for a more connected, sustainable world?
Our People & Places Solutions business – reinforces our drive to improve the lives of people everywhere and epitomises the “why” of what we do – the tremendous positive impact and value our solutions bring to our communities and society as a whole.
Our Infrastructure and Utilities business is excited to support you as you refresh your skills, rebuild your confidence and re-establish your career as an Electrical Engineer.
What we do:
- We partner across an unusually diverse range of projects that include hi-tech, industrial, research, aviation, rail, education, infrastructure, and defense across the region.
- We work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams and are part of an integrated design process.
- We step outside the constraints of our own discipline to learn new skills and contribute holistically to the development of designs that exceed client expectations.
Jacobs. A world where you can.
Our values stand on a foundation of safety, integrity, inclusion, and diversity. We put people at the heart of our business and we truly believe that by supporting one another through our culture of caring, we all succeed. We value positive mental health and a sense of belonging for all employees.
We’ve gone beyond traditional ways of working so you have the support, means, and space to maximize your potential. You’ll uncover flexible working arrangements, benefits, and opportunities. No matter what drives you, you’ll discover how you can cultivate, nurture and achieve your goals
We aim to embed inclusion and diversity in everything we do. We know that if we are inclusive, we’re more connected, and if we are diverse, we’re more creative.
We accept people for who they are, regardless of age, disability, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental health, race, faith or belief, sexual orientation, socioeconomic background, and whether you’re pregnant or on family leave.
This is reflected in our wide range of Global Employee Networks centered on inclusion and diversity – ACE, Careers, Enlace, Harambee, OneWorld, Vernet, and Women’s – find out more about our employee networks here.
Benefits of Working in UAE for Electrical Engineer Jobs in Dubai :
For those seeking an international career, the United Arab Emirates, or UAE, has long been a popular choice. There are many benefits to working here that are advantageous to foreign workers in addition to the many job options.
Tax- free income:-
Working here has many advantages, one of which is that your income is almost tax-free. Without having to contribute anything in the form of taxes to the government, you get to keep the money you earn. As a result, there will be more money available for spending and access to improved quality of life.
Exposure to a multicultural environment:-
Since expatriates make up more than 80% of Dubai’s population, workplaces will have a diversified workforce with workers from many nations. Working here has the advantage of exposing you to working with people from different countries and allowing you to develop a network with people from different countries.
You will be able to work with people from many cultures and backgrounds as a result of doing this. Your skill sets will benefit greatly from this addition.
Experience in international projects:-
In Dubai, there are many multinational corporations. If you get the chance to work there, you will gain significant experience, and if you take part in a high-profile project, your professional worth will increase.
Benefits for employees:-
As an employee, you are eligible for a number of benefits. These consist of health insurance, 30 days of annual vacation, and round-trip air travel to your nation of origin. In addition to this, you may be eligible for housing subsidies, pay raises flexible work schedules, and funding for higher education. Additionally, after working for a company for a year, private sector workers are entitled to 30 days of yearly leave.
English is the main language:-
The majority of those who live and work in Dubai, including the native population, speak English, which is the most extensively spoken language in the country. International employees will find it simpler to live and work here as a result.
It is safe to live and work in Dubai due to the safe atmosphere and low crime rate.