Merchandiser Part Time Jobs in Canada $16 Hour
|Company Name||Coca-Cola Canada|
|Expected Salary||CAD 16 To CAD 18 Per Hour|
|Address||Outaouais, Quebec, Canada J8Y 6S6|
- Maintain and replenish products in store racks, shelves, displays, and coolers by transporting products between backroom/storage room to front-of-store with manual or powered equipment (pallet jack, hand-truck).
- Build, change or remove product displays while adhering to company standards; maintaining product signage; cleaning product space, and securing damaged or defective products.
- Repetitively lift, carry, and position product (weight up to 50lbs or 22kgs) above shoulder height without assistance.
- Consistent kneeling, squatting and reaching above the head.
- Manage backroom by organizing stock (product); identifying, monitoring, and reporting inventory levels; evaluating. and processing damaged products; re-packing products; organizing backroom materials (i.e., pallets, product shells, etc.); completing any required paperwork.
- Follow all Coke Canada Bottling and Store policies regarding backroom, display floor, replenishment, equipment, and safety.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements.
- Maintain professional relationships with co-workers and customers.
- Ability to push and pull manual and powered equipment (i.e. pallet jack, hand-truck, etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yards without assistance.
- The ability to repetitively grasp and manipulate objects of varying size and weight requires fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
- Must have access to a personal vehicle for use during working hours.
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record with no major violations over the last three (3) years.
- One (1) year of experience working in grocery, retail, warehousing or related field preferred.
- Experience working with manual or powered pallet jacks preferred.
The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation, best known as the producer of Coca-Cola. The sugary drink was invented by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton.
The Coca-Cola Company also manufactures, sells, and markets other non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups, and alcoholic beverages.
The company’s stock is listed on the NYSE and is part of the DJIA and the S&P 500 and S&P 100 indexes. At the time of its invention, the product contained cocaine from coca leaves and caffeine from kola nuts which together acted as a stimulant. The coca and the kola are the source of the product name, and led to Coca-Cola’s promotion as a “healthy tonic”.
Interview Question for Merchandiser:
- How many years of experience do you have as a merchandiser?
- Based on what you’ve seen of our company and main store, how would you reorganize our sales floor?
- What do you think is the most important aspect of merchandising?
- Which aspects of products influence your chances of buying them?
- Who is our target audience?
- Why do you want to be a merchandiser?
- How would you define our brand?
- Which components contribute to your product supply decisions?
- If you sell the same item as one of your competitors and both items have the same price but your competitor is selling more, what else may contribute to these sales?
- Describe a time when you worked with other sales professionals. Which professionals did you work with?
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor.
The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review.
In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.