Work From Home Part Time Job in Australia
Part Time Jobs in Australia 2022 for Students, We are looking for functional test analysts, to help build new products on a rapidly growing betting platform. This is a permanent career opportunity with part time remote work available for the right candidate.
A working understanding of software and test design, the ability to execute tests, and the capacity to interpret the results are requirements for success as a software tester. The software tester should ultimately be goal-oriented, have effective communication skills, and current understanding of software engineering and test design.
|Post Name||Manual Tester|
|Company Name||Kindred Group|
|Expected Salary||AUD 50000 to AUD 55000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
Responsibility for Remote Tester Job in Australia:
- Translate functional requirements and specifications into documented test plans, cases and steps.
- Rigorously planning, writing and executing test scripts.
- Perform manual regression testing
- Creation and maintenance of test data, tools, and scripts.
- Execute test plans manually and conduct manual functional and exploratory testing.
- To complete testing in line with agreed timeframes and by following the documented business processes using the appropriate test management and automation tools.
- Identifying issues, risks, and dependencies escalating and managing where appropriate
- To provide product handovers to both technical and non‐technical audiences.
- Continually update skills by learning new technologies relevant to the role.
- Evaluate testing tools.
|Schedule Type||Part Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Computer Science|
Skills for Part Time Manual Tester Job in Australia:
- Proven experience in functional testing including cross-browser/device.
- Experience working with browser DevTools.
- Good knowledge of common web and application architectures and development methodologies including Agile.
- Experience working with Bitbucket / Git code repositories.
- Exposure to Actor Model implementations (Orleans, Akka or similar).
- Exposure to SOA design and maintenance.
- Flexible to work in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Share experience and knowledge with colleagues, enabling others to learn and grow.
- Provide assistance and support to team members.
- Embrace change, and responsibility.
- General problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively.
- Time management and prioritization skills are essential.
Benefits for Online Testing Jobs in Australia Part Time:
- We are in a fantastic new office near Barangaroo, close to Wynyard station.
- Office with a sports hub, if you want to challenge fellow mates for table tennis or playing darts!
- Favor a good cup of coffee? We have an in-house barista to get you that perfect cup!
- Many social events to take part in (Melbourne Cup is just one of them).
- Betting competitions – Hello wagering!
- Continued commitment to employee development.
- Employee share program.
- Wellness benefits.
- Life insurance and Income protection plan.
- Great work-life balance and flexibility.
Kindred Group is an online gambling operator which consists of 9 brands, among them Unibet, Maria Casino, and 32Red. The Group offers products such as online casinos, online poker, online bingo, and sports betting.
What started as Unibet in 1997 is today Kindred Group. With more than 1,700 employees, we are one of Europe’s fastest-growing betting companies. We make leading sports betting and casino products, available on desktop, tablet, and mobile. You can visit one of our platforms at https://www.unibet.com.au.
We have led the development of technological advancements, mobile solutions, new product launches, and player safety and responsible gambling improvements. Having a proven track record of success in Europe, our aim is to conquer the Australian market.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs: