Intern – Customer Service (m/f) – Dubai UAE
|Post Name||Intern – Customer Service (m/f) – Dubai UAE|
|Company Name||Siemens Healthineers|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Working Hours||4 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 4500|
|Max. Salary||AED 5000 Per Month|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting? Then come and join our global team as an Intern – Customer Service – Service Operations- Dubai
Our global team: Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 66,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics, and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture: Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Tasks and responsibilities
- You will support us to drive digitalization and process optimization to improve our workflows and interfaces
- You will assist us with order processing (creating, tracking, and clarifying orders and deliveries)
- You will assist the Customer Care Center team in daily tasks
- You will support us to improve our monitoring reports and developing new power BI dashboards
Qualifications and Skills
- You are studying Management Information Systems, business informatics, or a related course of study
- You are very familiar with Microsoft Office products, especially Power BI, Power Apps, and Excel is a must
- Ideally, you also have expertise in databases, VBA programming
- You are still a student and enrolled at a university in UAE
- You will be available for at least 6 months, preferably longer
- You are open-minded, and communicative and have organizational skills
- You have an affinity for digitalization and process optimization
- Your way of working is reliable, independent, and structured
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email.
We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
Diversity and Inclusion
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.