Food & Beverage Taster (Part-time)
Job DescriptionPart Time Daily Paid Jobs In Dubai 4 Hours Part Time, Join us and celebrate the beauty of the human experience. Create happier, healthier lives, with a love for nature. Together, with passion and creativity, we deliver food innovations, and craft-inspired fragrances, and develop beauty and well-being solutions.
There’s much to learn and many to learn from, with more than 16,800 employees around the world to explore ideas and ambitions with.
Every day, your talent, your innovative spirit, and your determination will shape our future, making a positive difference for billions of people. Every essence of you enriches our world. We are Givaudan. Human by nature. Are you passionate about foods and beverages? Do you continue to dream about a job that provides opportunities always to discover new tastes and senses? Then, you do not want to miss this exciting opportunity! Givaudan is a global leader in Fragrance & Beauty Taste & well-being. We celebrate the beauty of the human experience by creating happier, healthier lives with a love for nature.
Together with our customers, we deliver food experiences, and craft-inspired fragrances, and develop beauty and well-being solutions that make people look and feel good. We currently have a unique part-time opportunity for you to join our Taste & Wellbeing Consumer & Sensory Insights team in Dubai as a ‘Food & Beverage Taster’.
Together with other Food & Beverage tasters in the team, you will help Givaudan to further craft, shape, and create winning and exciting Food & Beverage solutions for our customers and their consumers.
|Post Name||Food & Beverage Taster (Part-time)|
|Employment Type||Part Time|
|Work Hours||4 Hours|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min Salary||AED 80|
|Max Salary||AED 100 Per Day|
What can you look forward to?
- This a fantastic opportunity for long-term collaboration with a growing organization and to contribute to a meaningful purpose.
- Access to unique sensorial training and knowledge to help you become a competent Taste and Sensory evaluator.
- Satisfy your desire to engage your weekdays ONLY part-time.
Your typical day!
Are you someone who wants to be part of the unique food-tasting community in the UAE with us, grow, and become a go-to food & beverage evaluator? It could well be your perfect part-time job opportunity if you are committed with energy, time, and drive to reveal your hidden sensorial talent!
- Taste, smell, and assess food and beverage products at our Sensory Studio in the office according to agreed protocols and standards – you will be given proper training on product tasting when you join our Food & Beverage, tasting team.
- Produce tasting results within an agreed timeframe.
- Work with a broader Food & Beverage tasting team.
- Attend tasting sessions at our office 3 hours per weekday and up to 3 days per week every month – flexibility will be available to not attend during Ramadan, other national holidays, or planned session breaks over the year.
- Work location: Concord Tower, Media City, Dubai, UAE. The office is next to the Palm Jumeirah Tram station. Paid and free public and private car parking spots are available nearby.
- Paid on a per hourly basis for each completed session, and payment will be made to you together after every 4 weeks.
What do we need from you? What are the key requirements to be considered?
- A strong passion for food and beverages.
- Open to everyone with or without any academic degree.
- Already live in the Dubai emirate in UAE and am comfortable commuting to our office location.
- Already have a valid UAE residence visa through a parent/spouse sponsorship or other valid UAE residence arrangements that will also allow you to work legally – Givaudan will not be able to provide you with visa sponsorship.
- We need your time, sensory ability, and long-term working commitment with us (not for months but years!) – Should be able to commit to regularly coming for 3 hours per weekday and up to 3 days per week every month.
- Oral proficiency in the English language.
- Has no dietary allergies or restrictions and is comfortable tasting all types of safe food & beverage products and samples, including those which might sometimes be non-vegetarian, non-halal, and non-kosher.
- While submitting your formal interest online, you will be asked to include a mandatory attachment. You can either attach your updated CV if you have it handy or else attach an image of your favorite food or beverage.
- During the online submission of your interest, you will also be required to complete a few mandatory basic questionnaires, which will roughly take 10 mins of your time, to help us better understand you and your interest and get back to you in 2-3 weeks.