About the JobWho You’ll Work For?
REEF transforms urban spaces into community hubs that create jobs and bring new goods, services, and experiences to the neighborhood.
With an ecosystem of 5,000 locations and a team that’s over 15,000 strong, REEF is the largest operator of parking real estate and delivery restaurants in North America. By connecting the world to your block, we’re making the place you live, the place you love to be.
What You’ll Do;
Parking Attendant Jobs $14 An Hour, The Lot Attendant performs a variety of tasks to ensure a smooth operation of the parking facility while delivering service that exceeds our customer/client’s expectations.
Depending on the needs of the location the Lot Attendant provides customer service, including helping customers with entry/exit transactions, maintaining parking equipment in operating condition with receipt paper and free of jams, and providing vehicle jump-starts to customers. Company vehicle provided.
The Lot Attendant works closely with fellow team members, Operations Manager, and/or Shift Supervisor to ensure that cleanliness, as well as safety standards, are met at all times
|Post Name||Parking Attendant|
|Salary||USD 14 Per Hour|
|Education Required||High School Diploma|
What You’ll Do:
- Greet arriving and departing guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Act as a traffic controller to direct incoming guests to available parking spaces.
- Perform vehicle counts on location throughout shift to ensure the garage does not overfill available spaces.
- Perform daily patrols and issue violation warnings to tenants and visitors that violate garage policies.
- Control traffic at entrances and exits as needed; provide assistance to guests who have forgotten where they parked.
- Assist in the maintenance and repair of parking equipment and any general maintenance tasks as directed by the Facility or Operations.
- Use respectful communication to assist guests with their questions, problems, and concerns; relay information to Operations Manager or
- Immediately report any accidents, incidents, or safety concerns to Operations Manager or Shift Lead.
- Communicate professionally at all times with guests, clients, and teammates.
- Employees must be able to perform essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
What We’ll Provide:
- Life and Disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
What We Want From You:
- At least 18 years of age
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to verbally communicate with guests
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly move around the property by walking for extended periods of time, sometimes for the entire duration of the shift
- Stand for extended periods of time, sometimes for the entire duration of the shift
- Work is performed outdoors for extended periods of time including up to the entire duration of the shift.
- Employees are subject to environmental conditions including extreme heat and cold weather.
- Protection from weather conditions may be provided, but not necessarily from temperature changes.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Location||Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States 46774|
Interview Questions for Parking Attendant:
- Are you comfortable working in a fast-paced environment?
- What are some of the most important skills for a parking attendant?
- How would you resolve a conflict with a driver?
- What is your experience with customer service?
- Provide an example of a time when you had to think creatively in order to solve a problem.
- If a vehicle is damaged while parked in your lot, who would you hold responsible and why?
- Describe your experience with using parking management software.
- What makes you a good fit for this parking lot?
- What would you do if you saw another employee stealing from a vehicle?
- How well can you communicate in writing, such as through notes or memos?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license in the state where you would be employed?
- When would you issue a ticket and when would you simply instruct a driver to park differently?
- Which parking lot management techniques do you already know?
- What do you think is the most important aspect of customer service?