Open Jobs in California, City of Burbank Jobs
Open Jobs in California, City of Burbank Jobs, At Entertainment Partners and Central Casting, we are committed to creating an environment where every employee is seen, where ideas, thoughts, and perspectives are shared openly, and where fearless innovation is encouraged.
Weaving diversity, equity, and inclusion into who we are will drive our competitiveness by encouraging creativity and enhanced decision-making.
We help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world. EP is poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so…
We are looking for a Casting Assistant whose primary job is to support Casting Directors with all aspects of their casting responsibilities and become acquainted with their changing and time-pressured daily goals of providing background performers for television shows and feature films.
|Post Name||Casting Assistant|
|Company Name||Entertainment Partners|
|Expected Salary||USD 71000 To USD 80000 Per Month|
|Address||Burbank, California, United States 91502|
- Handle telephones – responds quickly to client’s needs: takes messages, information for new business calls, transfer calls, etc.
- Manages all forms of communication along with having a sense of urgency with response time.
- Acquire knowledge of all office systems: including but not limited to phones, computers, office machines, etc.
- Communicate accurate show information to talent and check talent availability as required.
- Support Team members by pulling photos with an accurate description for clients, checking background availability, setting up fittings or interviews, messaging details or making call time changes, etc.
- Accurately report attendance and/or behavioral or client service issues.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting.
- Cast projects as assigned under the supervision of a Casting Director.
- Attend set visits, and make deliveries and pick-ups as needed.
- Ensure that show information, such as data entry, is input accurately and in a timely manner.
- Other projects as assigned.
|Education Required||High School Diploma is Required. College Graduate|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- A high school diploma is required. College graduate preferred.
- General knowledge of the Entertainment Industry.
- Casting Experience preferred. Film/Television industry experience is a plus.
- General Administrative Skills.
- Reliable internet access.
- Observe and learn all aspects of casting in preparation for becoming a Casting Director.
- Makes effective use of all available resources when given a project.
- Excellent Client service/people skills- ability to work with many different personalities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with superior attention to detail and the ability to organize and express ideas clearly.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Supporter of company procedures and values.
- Must have reliable, independent transportation.
- Must have the ability to work successfully in a team environment and willingness to participate in Team Meetings
- Good typing skills, speed, and consistency.
- Quickly grasps new concepts and ideas and has a willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work productively on multiple projects simultaneously in a high-stress and noisy office environment.
- Agility in problem-solving as unexpected situations arises throughout the day, in this fast-paced, creative environment.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, and Zoom.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, online, with quality and quick responsiveness to your team and clients.
- Possesses a strong proactive work ethic and quickly adapts to new responsibilities.
- Proven strong organizational skills including logistics, time management, and scheduling.
- Must be a people person who can manage with confidence, maintain policy/protocol with the crew, and operate with authority when needed.