Work From Home Jobs in South Africa for Indians
|Post Name||Customer Support Specialist (Remote)|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, South Africa|
|Min. Salary||ZAR 160 to|
|Max. Salary||ZAR 180 Per Hour|
Online Jobs in Cape Town South Africa, Coachbit is seeking additional part-time talent to join our expanding Support Team. We are looking for candi
It is the perfect opportunity for those who are energized by helping people, willing to go the extra mile to provide the best service and are passionate about changing the face of education.
If you have thrived academically and want to influence the lives of young, impressionable school students, this is the perfect part-time job for you.
Enjoy the experience of working with a startup company that aims to help school students unleash their potential from a young age and change the face of education as we know it.
Your focus will be on customer care and retention, as well as supporting our students and parents.
You’ll be given all the tools you need to support parents, as well as the autonomy to bring your own, unique skills into the mix as well.
- Work remotely from anywhere!
- Contract Type: Independent Contractor.
- Hours are 4 or 8 hours Monday – Friday, (flexi hours). Please note Coachbit is a US-based company.
- Expected Start Date: ASAP.
- Build relationships with clients and learners to ensure that they have a surprisingly good experience with us.
- Consistently pursue the learner’s improvement to ensure they achieve their goal.
- Invoice clients & collect payments.
- Resolve issues and complaints from clients.
- Providing regular insight and improvements to the coaching content and curriculum.
- Attend company meetings.
- Proactively identify ways that we can improve the level of service we offer and work together with other internal teams to make this a reality.
- Provide surprisingly good customer service.
- Comfortable with calling and interacting with customers.
- Enjoy speaking to, helping, and working with other people.
- Be committed to consistently bettering yourself and others.
- Be organized and self-motivated.
- Be reliable, trustworthy, and responsible.
- A passion for education.
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills with an excellent telephone manner.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer skills and fast typing speed.
- Be able to remain calm under pressure.
- Stable internet connection
- Self-motivated with a low need to be managed
- Cover Letter.
Applications without a Cover Letter will not be considered. We look forward to hearing from you!