|Post Name||Online Jobs From Home £35 an Hour|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Work From Home, United Kingdom|
|Min. Salary||GBP 35|
|Max. Salary||GBP 35 Per Hour|
Online Jobs From Home £35 an Hour, Are you excited about the power of video to engage, entertain, and effectively communicate brand messaging to customers? People are watching more videos than ever.
As we continue to see a shift in viewing habits, there is a rise in the need for fast and simple video production capability to allow everyone to access video and enable more creative diversity. We have an opportunity to shape the future of video advertising and evolve video experiences.
The Vivid team in Edinburgh is the video technology arm of Amazon’s video demand advertising business and also powers engaging video experiences worldwide across Social Advertising, Prime Video, Amazon Retail, and Amazon Advertising.
Vivid provides creative automation solutions that can operate at Amazon scale, enable video experimentation and build products that make the complex and expensive world of video accessible to everyone.
Our mission is to empower all advertisers to create and augment video experiences for screens and formats. This could be anything from online video on mobile and desktop to video advertising commercial spots in TV and movie content.
You must be able to:
- Be a credible Agile/Scrum/Lean/Kanban engineering leader for a team of high-performing software engineers.
- Be proficient in managing and developing people, identifying talent and growth opportunities for your team
- Partner with colleagues across the company (and across the world) to define and deliver complex features.
- Lead the delivery of large, complex projects.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, escalate as needed, and balance business needs versus technical constraints.
- Actively manage risks and issues.
- Write effectively, sharing relevant project updates, plans, and metrics with stakeholders.
- Experience working directly within engineering teams.
- Experience partnering with product OR program management teams
- People management experience, managing engineers.
- Experience architecting and designing (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) new and current systems.
- You will have significant experience in software engineering development and team lead roles, including line management.
- You will hold a Computer Science Honours degree (2:1 or better) or have undertaken postgraduate study (applicants with a degree in a related discipline who have demonstrated a strong grounding in Computer Science and experience in Software Engineering will also be considered).
- Prior experience in software development and a solid grounding in Computer Science, including algorithms, data structures, operating systems, programming languages, and distributed systems.
- Experience with modern software development practices including automated testing, refactoring, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Experience leading the delivery of large, cross-team projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience analyzing business and operational metrics.
- Experience leading the development of machine learning systems
- Advanced quantitative analytical abilities.
- Experience delivering complex projects in partnership with remote colleagues.
- Experience as a business leader
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use, and transfer the personal data of our candidates.