|Post Name||Senior Audit Manager|
|Salary||USD 100000 Per Year|
|Company Name||Crossover for Work|
|Location||Work From Home|
Crossover is the world’s #1 source of full-time remote jobs. Our clients offer top-tier pay for top-tier talent. We’re recruiting this role for our client, Trilogy. Have you got what it takes?
Are you the star accountant on your team, the one everyone goes to when they hit a roadblock? When your exceptionally sharp eye spots an error in an invoice, payment, or reconciliation, do you relentlessly investigate until you find the root cause? Are you looking for a company that has successfully automated the accounting drudgery that most Finance organizations do manually so that you can focus on what really matters? If so, we want you to join our 100% remote corporate Finance group.
We’re a notoriously high-margin, PE-funded software conglomerate building a revolutionary, world-class Finance operation that enables us to buy 1-2 companies per week.
To achieve this, we are rapidly building a community of the world’s smartest and best Finance professionals, and we need an outstanding coach to help our accountants and financial analysts be as strong as you are.
What You Will Be Doing:
Your main mission will be to use your outstanding knowledge of US GAAP and superlative financial acumen to dig into the results our Accountants and Financial Analysts produce.
You will write actionable coaching documents for them that are clear, simple, impactful, and derived from insights you discovered personally. In your weekly 1:1s with your team members, you will ask probing questions to confirm that your feedback is being applied.
What You Won’t Be Doing:
- You will NOT manage people in the traditional sense — i.e., write performance reviews, manage workflow
- You will NOT attend endless meetings about business analysis
- You will NOT analyze finances and budgeting
Senior Audit Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Review financial reports and processes for quality
- Dive deep to identify the root cause of any quality failure
- Develop simple solutions that fix the failure
- Write clear coaching documents that ensure the highest quality outputs
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hours|
- Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Math/Science degree.
- Qualified as a CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CFA, or MBA
- Experience working in a Finance or Accounting role for a USD $100M+ organization
- Worked on at least 5 audits as a client or auditor with a Big 4 Accounting firm
- Responsibility for at least US$50m revenue, either as the most senior finance person or as the person responsible for a key finance function
- Team leadership experience
- Experience with Oracle’s NetSuite
- Experience implementing end-to-end finance operations best practices in areas such as R2R, OTC, and PTP
Hundreds of software businesses run on the Trilogy Business Platform. For three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses.
Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. Our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today’s modern cloud-based stack.
A trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded by great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
Working with Crossover:
This is a full-time (40 hours per week), long-term position. The position is immediately available and requires entering into an independent contractor agreement with Crossover.
The compensation level for this role is $50 USD/hour, which equates to $100,000 USD/year assuming 40 hours per week and 50 weeks per year. The payment period is weekly. Consult www.crossover.com/help-and-faqs for more details on this topic.
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark it as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form – by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.