Online Job for Students Philippines 2022, We are looking for teachers who are interested in being a part of our team of tutors. You will be teaching English to Japanese and/or Taiwanese students of different age groups. A majority of our students are working professionals.
- You will have the freedom to choose your schedules as long as you can include these certain requirements:
- Open a minimum of 5 hours per day (5 days per week including Saturdays and Sundays).
- Open classes on BOTH Saturdays and Sundays.
- May open between 5 AM to 12 AM every day
- No specific time is required but currently, classes within these times (8 AM to 8 PM) are preferred (peak hours)
- For those who are interested to start a career in ESL, UNHOOP Tutors are also eligible to attend a TESOL certificate program with our partner school at a discount.
- Free ESL training with **Signing bonus and Newbies’ bonus (**Once you graduate from training).
|Post Name||Home-based Online English Teacher|
|Salary||PHP 20000 To PHP 25000 Per Month|
|Company Name||Unhoop Philippines, Inc.|
|Education Required||Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.)|
We are UNHoop Philippines and we are an online English school that caters to Japanese and Taiwanese students. Our mission is to be able to offer fun, effective, and excellent services that could help our students become competent English communicators so that they may achieve their dreams.
To achieve this pursuit, we are looking for teachers who also believe in the importance of free-thinking, compassion, and love; who are seeking professional growth in the ESL industry; who are dedicated to developing students; and who are flexible, adaptable, and willing to perform beyond what is expected.
- Be at least 18 years old and above
- Have a good command of the English language or be able to communicate in English.
- Know how to use Skype/Zoom.
- Be willing to be trained.
- Must be willing to register as a freelancer with the BIR and get a COR
The following are a plus but they are not required
- Background in ESL
- TESOL Certificate
- Knowledge of Japanese/ Chinese language
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
- Stable post-paid internet connection (Upload speed of .5Mbps and download speed of 1Mbps. We cannot accept pre-paid internet connection like pocket Wi-Fi or mobile tethering)
- Your own desktop/laptop (You may use Mac, but you must invest in your own Skype call recorder)
- Headset with a stick-type microphone
- A built-in or external webcam
- Plain background
- Quiet and private room
- Attend the 7-10 day training after passing the interview
Additional requirement for applicants who have previous work experience or are currently working full-time, kindly prepare the following documents so that we can check them during the interview:
- BIR Forms (latest copy of any 1 of these)
- Form 2316
- Form 1905
- Form 1902
- TIN verification slip
- Proof of address (any 1 of these)
- Barangay certificate
- Government ID (your name and address should be visible. Ex. Driver’s license)
- Proof of billing (your name and address should be visible. Ex. Internet, Phone, or Electricity bills)
- During the interview, we will check your RDO (Revenue District Office/BIR branch), and applicants who will pass will need to update their RDO (in case their TIN isn’t registered in the RDO based on their residence). The update is a prerequisite to joining the training. If you don’t have a TIN yet, please disregard this requirement.
All our tutors start at a base rate of PHP 55 per 25-minute class. Besides that base rate, you can increase your earnings as long as you are eligible for the following incentives which will be discussed further in training:
- Japanese speaker incentive
- Performance incentive
Perks and Benefits
- Free ESL training with **Newbies’ bonus
- Transportation allowance of PHP100 per day up to a maximum of 10 days for those who will be attending the training in Makati City (For now, we do not offer office training)
- Learn how to teach ESL the right way by attending our intensive ESL teaching training
- Be trained by the experts
- Improve and enhance your teaching and language skills
- Incentives, awards, and company gatherings/parties
- Flexible teaching schedule
Training Schedule and Details
Training will be done online via skype only. You can choose which schedule will be more convenient for you:
- Weekdays: Monday – Friday from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM for 7-10 days depending on your performance
- Weekdays: Monday – Friday from 12:30 PM to 7:30 PM for 7-10 days depending on your performance
Your own home