Sr. HR Assistant, MENA CS PXT
|Post Name||Sr. HR Assistant, MENA CS PXT|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Riyadh, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia 13413|
|Min. Salary||SAR 12000|
|Max. Salary||SAR |
The Sr. HR Assistant is a hands-on role that provides HR support to our customer service centers. The role is critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement.
Tasks vary in volume and complexity and include internal auditing, as well as internal and external reporting. They provide answers to questions regarding a broad range of human resources, benefits, and payroll topics.
They manage cases, projects, and partner relationships with varying degrees of complexity. They adhere to strict confidentiality standards. Work is performed within Service Levels.
Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
- Responds quickly and accurately to questions from our employees.
- Ensures that employee documentation is complete and accurate.
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for our people and escalates as appropriate.
- Is the primary owner responsible for supporting managers through attendance tracking?
- Partners with payroll teams to ensure accurate and timely payroll inputs.
- Provides training and guidance on policies, processes, and systems to customers and team members.
- Creates and distributes standard communications and HR reports.
- Audits and analyzes key findings.
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Develops suggestions for improvements to maximize the value of resources.
- Performs project tasks as directed.
- All other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Previous experience with Payroll Systems and HRIS.
- 2+ years experience in the Human Resources function.
- Computer experience, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor, and helpfulness at all times – front-line contact for employee issues.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential.
- Processes data into systems per standard operating practices.
- Responds quickly and accurately to customers.
- Specialization in Human Resources from an accredited University
- 1+ years experience in an HR Assistant role
- Experience managing basic Employee Relations issues
- Experience with time and attendance systems