Office Manager Jobs in Toronto
Office Manager Jobs in Toronto, Come play a key role in building the future of Sports & Media! Everyone wants to be part of a transformational team – and that’s exactly what we’re building at Rogers Sports & Media. A team that innovates and a team that wins.
At Rogers Sports & Media we are committed to creating and growing teams that are digital-first, fast-moving, and bold-thinking and are focused on delivering impact with everything they do.
Our impressive collection of assets includes media properties, sports teams, sports events & production, venues, e-commerce platforms, and a close connection with our Connected Home and Wireless team. Collectively, we touch 30 million Canadians every month!
As our Office Services Manager, you will be responsible for creating an office atmosphere that is dynamic, efficient, and fun, and provides administrative support.
This role will lead and manage a small team, oversee the budget, and vendor management including agreement negotiation, drive office operational efficiencies, and coordinate all office services for all departments. You are the pulse and central contact for all office environments and related activities; collaboration and creating connections throughout the organization will be the key to your success.
|Post Name||Office Manager|
|Company Name||Rogers Sports & Media|
|Expected Salary||CAD 24 to CAD 26 Per Hour|
|Address||Toronto, ON, Canada M4W 1G9|
This role may be for you if
- You enjoy wearing multiple hats
- You are hands-on, willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done
- Customer service is your passion
- Thriving in a fast-paced environment drives you
- You love to organize
- Lead a small team with customer service and operational excellence focus
- Strengthen and build on the teams’ capabilities, including ongoing training, coaching, and development
- Hire and manage department team
- Oversee and management of day-to-day office operations, report and coordinate facilities maintenance, and general office management
- Includes but is not limited to the ordering of offices supplies and equipment
- Develop and maintain an annual operating budget including monthly forecast reporting with our Finance partners
- Implement and refine office processes and operating/experience standards as needed
- Creating checklists and audits for a well-run office that is clean, safe, and ready to host meetings, entertain in social spaces and kitchens
- Prepare a standard for meeting room etiquette from online booking, hosting equipment, and technology options
- Select and manage relationships with vendors and service providers for office environment equipment and services
- Including the development of RFPs, agreements, compliance, and negotiation
- Annual vendor review to include agreement compliance, spending, services, and cost efficiencies
- Manage and oversee file retention onsite and offsite
- Develop and implement file retention policy, process, training, and administration
- The central point of contact for all office-related activities. Your key partners for success are Engineering, Facilities, Technology, and Project Management
Office and Space Planning
- Lead office planning and occupancy standards in support of our growth
- Streamline and standardize office furniture, locations, and moves
- Look for ways to optimize our office space, and create functional, accessible, comfortable, and fun spaces
- Planning new and existing spaces to control capital and operating costs, promote sustainability and maintain flexibility to meet future growth requirements
- Build relationships across the business to develop and define our office environment. Bring the passion and spirit of our values to life through design, graphics, art, and function
- Plan, direct, and manage activities related to all inbound and outbound couriers, distribution, warehouse, and delivery operations
- Organize, track and report on incoming and outgoing packages
- Implement or source a system for documenting and reporting logistical activity that is compliant with MLB
- Logistics administration
- Office administration functions
- Create, distribute, and approve; invoicing, purchase orders, and vendor setup
- Assist HR with the employee onboarding experience
- Assemble new hire welcome package, swag, office, and desk allocation, welcome tours
- Update and communicate workplace safety plans as per local requirements in collaboration with HR
- Being the central point of contact for any government regulations as it relates to but is not limited to, employee health and wellness, office standards, and ergonomics
- Relationship management with TBJ tenants
- Understand the terms and conditions of the agreements in place
- Liaison with appropriate departments for corrective action with the tenants
- Update agreement files with all communications and outcomes
- Support and lead other Facility Management tasks/projects as required such as preparing the building for Opening Day
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
- Minimum 3+ years of experience focusing on workplace operations and/or facilities management in a fast-paced environment
- Known as a team player, work well within a collaborative environment
- Ability to lift 30 to 40 pounds
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, professional, and positive with a proven ability to develop and lead in a team environment
- High level of integrity, hyper-organized, and able to creatively solve issues
- Ability and willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Oracle is an asset
- Explain What Any Random Day At Your Previous Job Looked Like.
- What Is Your Weakness For This Role?
- How Do You Create the Right Team Environment?
- How Do You Manage Conflicts in Your Staff?
- Relate a Time You Had to Make a Difficult Decision.
- What Are The Roles of an Office Manager?
- What Are the Qualities That an Office Manager Should Possess?
- What Major Challenges Did You Face During Your Last Role? How Did You Handle It?
- Describe Your Daily Routine as an Office Manager.
- How Do You Keep Yourself Organized while Under Stress?
- Can You Handle Multiple Tasks At Once?
- What Are Your Most Favorable and Least Favorable Office Manager Duties?
- Do You Manage Confidential Information? How?
- How Do You Motivate Your Team?
- When Do You Find It Difficult To Make Decisions?
- Office Clerk Jobs in Toronto
- Jobs for Foreigners in Canada with Visa Sponsorship 2022, Visa Sponsorship Jobs in Canada for Indian