Nanny Jobs NYC $22/Hour
- Post Name: PT-NANNY WESTCHESTER
- Company Name: Bright Horizons Family Solutions
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: White Plains, New York, United States 10604
- Expected Salary: USD 20 To USD 22 Per Hour
- Qualification: High School Diploma or GED
Calling all SUPERHEROES, no cape needed
NYC Employment: Nanny Jobs NYC: Highest Paying Jobs in New York 2022, Do you have a passion for taking care of children but need flexibility due to school, family, or other commitments? Join our team of SUPERHERO NANNIES and CREATE your own schedule based on your needs.
We are currently hiring for shifts that start as early as 7 am. If you have at least two full days of open availability Monday- Friday during the core booking hours of 7 AM-7 PM and are eager to make a difference when families need you the most. Create your profile today and receive a super quick response from our Talent Acquisition Team for a status on your application.
As a Bright Horizons Nanny you will:
- Care for children in-home, but you will NOT be responsible for transporting children or performing other household duties.
- Support families who need backup care for children ranging from infant through school age; in many cases, we can offer you consistent hours.
- Engage children by leading hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.
- Join a network of nannies and have access to our online university MATU for ongoing support and training.
- Receive a Care Bag filled with age-appropriate activities and games that you will bring to childcare assignments.
- Receive paid training such as CPR/First-Aid/New Employee Orientation/Mandated Reporter, and many more.
- We provide ongoing access to support through our Care Agency Managers who are available to all nannies within our network.
- Support is provided to nannies through our dedicated scheduling team 365 days a year.
- Enjoy opportunities to advance in the childcare and education industry by accessing our CDA training programs.
- Enjoy “Perks at Work”, benefits for our Part-time employees such as discounted movie tickets, cell-phone provider discounts, tuition reimbursement opportunities, etc.
- Explore internal opportunities for growth
- Discover company values that are more than just a plaque on the wall. Every day we live our HEART principles of Honesty, Excellence, Accountability, Respect, and Teamwork.
- Give back through our non-profit Bright Horizons Foundation for Children dedicated to helping families in crisis.
- Bring your whole self to work! Our Inclusion Council and Employee Advisory Groups support our commitment to diversity.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:Nannies must pass state and company background checks. Experience and education requirements include:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED.
- Demonstrated 2 years of experience working with children of all ages.
- Reliable transportation and cell phone.
- Two full days of open availability Monday- Friday during the core booking hours of 7 AM-7 PM
Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO – English, and EEO – Spanish along with information on the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA).
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.