Our Nurse Triage Practitioners provide support to members. You will conduct telephone and chat messenger screening of our member’s health concerns, including acute and chronic medical and mental health issues, to provide members with referral to appropriate care.
In addition to working autonomously, you will be part of a broader, highly collaborative team. Based on your clinical expertise and in accordance with our healthcare governance framework, you’ll make quick, accurate, and appropriate referral decisions.
|Post Name||Nurse Triage Practitioner|
|Address||Auckland, New Zealand 0600|
Sonder is a data-driven, human-first well-being company; that helps organizations re-imagine their people’s health, wellness, and safety. The heart of the solution is a technology-driven platform supported by medical and mental health experts – available every minute of every day.
Its mission is to achieve the right outcome for a broad range of well-being and safety issues, from mild to severe. Aggregated data also provides organizations insights to reduce people-related risks and drive decision-making, supporting leaders to confidently create a brighter future for their people and their organization.
- Over 400,000 members from 90+ countries since launch in 2017.
- Over 200 staff, with an international responder network of ex and off-duty emergency services personnel.
- Trusted by major corporations, education providers, and Governments to enhance wellbeing across the world.
- AFR BOSS #1 Most Innovative Company for Technology 2021
- First health-tech company with an AHPRA registration
- Determine priority/criticality of member condition
- Conduct follow-up to determine any further assistance
- Complex case management
- Being able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team effectively for providing the best member outcomes
You will make referral decisions and provide clinical handover as appropriate including:
- Emergency services or mental health crisis team
- Emergency Department, Urgent Care/Stand-alone ED, Medical Centre, or GP
- Counseling lines (lifeline, beyond blue, etc)
- Other partner EAP or counseling services
- Internal teams as required
|Salary||NZD 80000 To NZD 85000 Per Year|
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s Degrees in Nursing|
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for compassionate and experienced nurses to support our members in our 24/7 support center. You will need to be comfortable joining our 24/7 rotating roster.
The right person will enjoy finding innovative solutions to complex problems and be a strong team player with excellent communication and assessment skills.
3+ years of nursing experience including:
- Emergency Department (ED) Triage trained – Preferred
- Mental Health (MH) – Preferred (ED or MH unit experience)
- Current registration with
A background in any of the following would be ideal:
- Mental health
- Primary care
Whether you are looking for a change from your current role, or to improve your lifestyle and work environment, we will consider permanent full-time or part-time to align with the needs of the right candidate.
Successful candidates will be asked to complete pre-employment testing and will be asked to complete a Police Check and Working With Children Check.
What can we offer you?
You will work with a collaborative, vibrant, and passionate team of experienced professionals, inside and outside of the Member Support Team, and as we continue to grow, there will be plenty of development opportunities.
As a nurse, you will receive a competitive base rate + super + penal rates
- Flexible work arrangements
- Induction and onboarding are designed to make you succeed in your new role
Join Sonder’s innovative movement and feel empowered every day knowing you are contributing to making the world a safer place.