Nurse Assistant Jobs in Dubai for Indian Nurse
|Post Name||Caregiver / Nurse Assistant|
|Company Name||Manzil Health Care Services|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 00000|
|Min. Salary||AED 3500 to|
|Max. Salary||AED 3500 Per Month|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing|
Nursing Jobs in Dubai for Foreigners, Responsibilities may vary depending on the number and functional focus of the Senior Management Team. The following list is a very comprehensive itemization of what would normally be associated with the position of Care Giver at Manzil Healthcare Services.
The actual scope of responsibilities will be determined from time to time by the Director of Operations in conjunction with the Charge Nurses and Managers.
- Assists patients by providing personal services, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Assists nurses in the manual handling of patients and with bathing.
- Under the supervision and guidance of nurses and therapists plays with children where appropriate.
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy patient environment by ensuring the room is clean and tidy.
- Supports the nursing staff by running errands where appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring rooms are stocked with appropriate supplies
- Assists patients and nurses on external trips
- Participates in patient’s social activities
Job-Specific Skills and Abilities :
- · Able to assess patients’ needs and report to RN.
- · Able to assist with all activities of daily living.
- · Able to prioritize own workload.
- · Self-motivated.
- · Able to communicate effectively verbally and written in English.
- · Able to work without supervision.
Diploma in relevant field or Caregiver training program or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
Medical Insurance, 30 days Annual Leaves, Ticket Allowances