WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Nike Careers, Nike Internship, Nike Employment, Nike Jobs Near Me, We are looking for engaging and diverse students that are willing to join our team for a 12-month (6+6) internship starting October 1st at our Nike and Converse Barcelona headquarters.
Our ideal candidate will possess great communication skills, show a willingness to learn, and is not afraid of challenges. Our internships allow students to be fully immersed in meaningful work that impacts the future of the business. To be successful in the role our interns must be self-starters who are willing to drive innovation to win as a team.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Nike Human Resources teams help attract, retain, and reward the world’s most innovative people by creating programs to help them thrive.
They accelerate company growth as stewards of culture, organizational effectiveness, talent, and change. The global Human Resources community includes experts in talent planning, talent acquisition, talent development, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and more. Together, they develop a motivated, diverse, and engaged global team.
|Post Name||Internship Human Resources|
|Expected Salary||EUR 2500 To EUR 3000 Per Month|
|Address||Barcelona, Spain 08001|
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE:
- Lead the Internship Program: lead the recruitment process, ensure hiring and pre-boarding activities, onboard new interns and ensure follow-up according to the program deadlines and philosophy. Design, plan and execute activities to generate community.
- Manage the employees’ benefits: Meal allowance, Employees Service Awards, Christmas Campaign.
- Support Retail employees: by providing support to the Nike Direct team with the Access to Sport & Language Program.
- Support your local team in a wide range of projects and initiatives.
- Internal Communications: Keep HR mailboxes up to date and lead HR-driven communications.
- Operational Services: manage physical and digital legal documents, process HR invoices, manage shipping with logistics vendor, report, keep physical and digital files up to date, and ensure that government notifications are processed correctly.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Graduate or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Psychology or Labor Relations,
- Fluency in English and Spanish, with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in Catalan, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, is a plus
- Accurate, strong analytical skills and an eye for detail
- Strong project management skills and ability to bridge between business and technology
- Proactive, energetic attitude with a passion for people and sports.
- Eagerness to be an active part of the team, ability to take ownership, and curious to learn new things
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility and can work independently
- MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR AN INTERNSHIP, YOU MUST:
- Fulfill the requirements to be hired thru a Practice Contract, if you have already finalized your official studies; or
- Be a student for the whole duration of the internship (enrolled in a university/higher education institution)
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Graduate or Master’s Degree in Human Resources Management|
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Successful candidates will be contacted by mid-August for the first stage of the selection (digital assessment). The final interviews will take place between the end of August and the beginning of September.
Please note: We recommend that you only apply for the position you believe you are most suited to, if your skillset is more suitable for a different role, we will consider your application for this position also.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, a casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Interview Questions for Internship Human Resources:
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you know about our company?
- Why do you want this role?
- How would you describe yourself in a few words?
- What are your greatest strengths?
- What are your greatest weaknesses?
- Where do you hope to see yourself in five years?
- Tell me about your major.
- How do you stay updated on industry trends?
- What do you want to do after graduation?
- Tell me about a time you collaborated with others.
- Are you familiar with any HR software?
- What previous experiences prepared you for this role?
- Share a time you solved a problem.
- Share a time you took initiative.
- What skills make you a qualified HR professional?
- Why is having an HR department important?
- Tell me about your conflict-resolution skills.
- Share a time you had to work with a challenging person.
- What impact do you hope to make here?
- How much time are you willing to commit to this role?
- How are you planning to balance schoolwork and an internship?
- What could we do to help you be successful in this role?
- How do you stay motivated?
- How do you stay organized?
- What would you do if you didn’t understand an HR task?