Netflix Tagger Remote Jobs in Netflix in USA
Netflix Tagger, The Brand & Emerging Experiences Research team is charged with keeping Netflix ahead of the curve by shifting focus to previously underserved innovation areas and understanding consumers’ perceptions of the Netflix brand and reputation in global markets. Our company-wide perspective ensures that our insights inspire decisions.
This Senior Researcher role will serve as the dedicated CI partner to the Global Brand and Communications Teams and with other cross-functional partners to inform and participate in the development and execution of brand strategy.
This is an opportunity to lead rich consumer research to guide the vision and strategy for the Netflix brand and deliver breakthrough insights that will have an impact on a global scale. You’ll partner with cross-functional teams passionate about providing the most engaging, innovative, and brand-building experiences.
|Post Name||Senior Researcher|
|Expected Salary||USD 70000 to USD 75000 Per Year|
|Address||Work From Home|
- Design and execute impactful quantitative and qualitative research to support the marketing and communications organizations
- Integrate insights from across several different groups, including key opinion formers (press, governments, etc.), industry, consumers, etc., when relevant, leveraging many data types, qualitative and quantitative, 3rd party, etc. to tell a holistic story
- Deliver a truly Global POV, connecting dots and articulating actionable strategic insights that are future looking
- Offer consistent strategic consultation by building trusted partnerships with key internal stakeholders, offering a strong strategic point of view, and challenging where needed.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners and CI and analytics teams to leverage various data types and connect the dots.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Associate Degree|
- Demonstrable experience in qualitative and quantitative research, including hands-on experience in developing discussion guides, surveys, and data analysis
- Experience managing agencies/vendors
- Experience with brand strategy (e.g., brand platforms, brand architecture, identity), positioning, campaign development, messaging, and copy testing research.
- Strong business acumen, including an understanding of industry trends
- A global mindset informed by experience conducting international research
- Comfort exploring controversial or sensitive topics
- A balance of creative and analytical skills with the ability to proactively define research questions, identify appropriate methods, execute studies, and synthesize findings
- Strong communicator with a bias toward action to proactively collaborate with multiple teams across the company
- Passionate about translating findings into actionable strategic business recommendations
- An advanced degree in Psychology, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Social Sciences, Marketing, or a related field is preferred but not required
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Netflix, Inc. is an American membership web-based feature and creation organization situated in Los Gatos, California, by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and TV series library through conveyance bargains as well similar to possess creations, known as Netflix Firsts.
At Netflix, we want to entertain the world. Whatever your taste, and no matter where you live, we give you access to best-in-class TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games. Our members control what they want to watch, when they want it, with no ads, in one simple subscription.