|Post Name||Manager, Talent Management & Learning – EMEA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Amsterdam, Netherlands 1075 KZ|
|Min. Salary||EUR 70000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 80000 Per Year|
If you want Netflix Tagger Jobs in Netherlands:: Netherlands Jobs in Netflix, Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments. We’re continuing to grow, and at the heart of supporting our mission is our Talent Team.
Our Talent team supports our employees across the globe in a variety of ways, including supporting the development of our people’s skills and capabilities so they can do the best work of their lives at Netflix.
We believe that the responsibility for the growth and development of our employees and leaders is shared between Netflix and all our employees. Our Talent Management team specifically plays a key role in this effort, and we are hiring a talent learning and development professional to support our employees across EMEA.
This is a full-time, individual contributor position based in Amsterdam and reporting to the Regional Lead of Talent Management.
Responsibilities Include, but Aren’t Limited to:
Strategy & Partnership:
- In partnership with the central Talent Management team, regional HR team, and other Talent teams, advise on people growth and development strategies, with a strong awareness of local and regional needs and nuances
- Act as a trusted thought partner to HRBPs and regional Talent Partners
- Design, drive and execute EMEA’s Netflix culture initiatives
- Develop and run people leadership initiatives that support and develop EMEA managers in driving high-performing teams
- Assist in the EMEA onboarding program for new starters to upskill everyone on our ways of working within our culture, and set them up for successful careers at Netflix
- In collaboration with the EMEA team, identify any other growth and learning opportunities that drive forward excellence
- Review, evaluate and report on learning program effectiveness; analyze feedback from the business, to ensure alignment of Talent practices with business needs
- Collaborate on building leadership capabilities (notably leading strategically, cross-functionally, in a matrix, and in complexity), through blended learning initiatives, coaching, and mentoring, to ensure the development of strong EMEA leadership which will fuel the company’s creativity and growth.
- Partner on developing and executing the plan to support EMEA Leadership teams in becoming strong strategic leaders and role models of our Netflix Values to drive growth, self-awareness, and performance. Specifically focusing on France, Italy, and Spain, with the potential to support other locations.
- Where applicable, design and facilitate at senior leadership offsites. Specifically, supporting France, Italy, and Spain, with the potential to support other locations
- Responsible for some EMEA programmatic planning, operations, and communication (e.g. onboarding programs).
- Collect and analyze feedback on targeted program components. Identify program efficiency and proactively identify program risks and opportunities.
- Partner on the central Talent Management strategy via agile project management workflows and planning.
- Maintain tracking of projects and key initiatives, working in close partnership with the broader Talent Management and other Talent teams; familiar with Asana project management software.
- Work with Talent Management Coordinators to manage program operations and activities.
- Work with Talent Management Coordinators on the contracting process with learning vendors.
- Manage to track of project budget and all associated spending.
- Where applicable, audit and approve vendor invoices.
Requirements for the Role:
- We are looking for someone who:
- Is passionate about growing our culture, leaders, and employees: you are thinking about what will provide the biggest impact on our employees and focus on delivering exceptional program experiences.
- Stays organized and have a high level of attention to detail and accuracy: you have strong project and program management skills, you manage your time well – you can balance multiple projects and multiple workstreams simultaneously, and effectively prioritize, you can design scalable workflows that are effective and efficient.
- Effectively collaborates: You are a selfless team player, you are open to and respectful of different working styles, you welcome diverse perspectives and are open to feedback, and you bring others along with you as you work on projects.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and navigates ambiguity well: you self-manage, take initiative and work independently in an ever-evolving, fast-paced environment, you stay flexible and adapt quickly as situations change.
- Thinks creatively and outside of the box: You are resourceful and can think of creative solutions for problems without easy and straightforward answers.
- Holds a growth mindset: You’re someone who is curious and excited to learn and grow on our team.
- You’ve been a Talent program manager, and project manager and have experience as a Learning Specialist.
- You’ve had experience supporting and scaling local, regional, and global initiatives.
- You’ve had experience planning and supporting large-scale programs or broader Talent efforts, specifically within the culture evolution or Learning & Organizational Development space.
- You’ve had experience leading agile and design thinking workflows and operating methods.
- You are adept at the use of survey and assessment tools to identify business needs and measure the effectiveness of solutions.
- You have proven exceptional group process and facilitation skills to all audiences, including executive leadership.
- You have experience working with France, Italy, and Spain markets, and can speak 2-3 of the local languages.