|Post Name||PR Coordinator|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 10117|
|Min. Salary||EUR 65000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 70000 Per Year|
If you want Netflix Tagger Jobs in Berlin | Coordinator Jobs in Berlin, From Stranger Things to Bridgerton, from Red Notice to Don’t Look Up: Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen.
Do you live and breathe entertainment? Are you a born Communicator? Are you eager? Is there truly no task too big or too small? We may have just the opportunity for the right person to join our DACH PR team, based in Berlin, Germany.
It’s the chance to work with a team that is transforming television through quality series, films, shows, and documentaries that launch worldwide, and an innovative platform that enables viewers to watch any time, on any device.
The Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the DACH PR team.
Tasks are varied, extensive, and timely. They will include but are not limited to:
- Working with coordinators across the PR department to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger and better;
- Assisting with internal and external travel bookings and managing itineraries;
- Coordinating and supporting on-the-ground press PR activities such as press days, conferences, and more; This means: attending meetings, drafting comms plans, coordinating events, press releases and/or blogs, and/or other social media posts.
- Support with executive comms – follow up and development of opportunities related to Netflix exec’s presence at festivals, events, conferences, masterclasses, etc.
- Assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation, including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs;
- Coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment;
- Elaboration of comm plans and execution of national and global corporate milestones.
- Execution of global announcements. Tracking press coverage around Netflix´brand and product;
- Updating & maintaining various lists, documents, and charts on the department’s Google Drive;
- Liaising with teams that translate press releases for worldwide use and local agencies to distribute said releases;
- Uploading documents, photos, video, and other material to the Netflix Media Center & Newsroom as required;
- Support and shadowing in large PR campaigns.
- Coordinating and drafting internal newsletters.
The successful candidate is:
- Confident and able to express ideas and opinions thoughtfully.
- Poised and mature, not scared to speak up or challenge.
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of television, film, and pop culture.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
- Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
- Aware that the world of PR is not a 9-5 job.
- Organized, organized, organized — i.e. there’s a label on your label maker.
- Meticulous about the details, every single one of them.
- Thoroughly, completes tasks, and follows up.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
- A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
- Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, media, and internal executives.
- A great communicator – via email, by phone, in person and simultaneously