|Post Name||Creative Production Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 018937|
|Min. Salary||SGD 6000 To|
|Max. Salary||SGD 7000 Per Month|
Netflix Singapore Jobs, Netflix Employment, Career Opportunities Netflix Watch Movies, Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with over 222 million members in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
At Netflix, we are reinventing the way people are entertained by both enabling and innovating how visual storytelling is produced, discovered, and enjoyed. In this role, you sit at the intersection of content, marketing, and product, powering one of the most transformational shifts in the industry.
The Creative Production (CP) team is responsible for contextualizing the stories on Netflix – through artwork, trailers, synopses, subtitles, ratings, and other metadata, in over 30 languages – so that members can discover and choose the stories they will love.
As Creative Production Manager – Southeast Asia/ Chinese Language/ Australia & New Zealand, you will develop, grow and lead a multidisciplinary, regionally distributed team that defines and drives the creative and operational strategies for how we represent and launch Southeast Asian
Australian, and Chinese titles on the Netflix product, partnering with internal and external partners to ensure seamless experiences for our members in the region and beyond.
You will be responsible for shaping your team’s priorities – unlocking opportunities to enhance member engagement and navigating local challenges within this diverse cluster of markets.
You value, understand, and can deliver great experiences for our members
- Approach problems with both a local and global lens – bringing deep understanding and curiosity for market nuances, local sensitivities, and user journeys
- Build strong partnerships locally, regionally, and globally to advocate for local needs while seeking a broader understanding and global best practices
- Passionate about the potential for local stories to inspire global phenomena, and excited to contribute to the global success of Netflix’s original content
- Strong understanding of video streaming and the digital entertainment landscape
You thrive on and have proven experience building from the ground up
- Advocate for resources and champion innovative solutions to solve business challenges and increase impact and efficiency
- Strong track record of building and managing high-performing locally-oriented teams
- Set a clear strategic vision for the team – marrying market needs with functional priorities and goals
You are equally adept at defining and driving both Creative and Operational Excellence
- Be equally comfortable in “left brain” or “right brain” problem solving, but be most excited when both are deployed at the same time and understand how to leverage data and insights to push the boundaries of creative excellence
- You have an eye for compelling creativity, inspire and set a high bar for quality, and advocate effectively on behalf of what’s best for the member experience
- Operate effectively across a range of markets, with different complexities and at different stages of maturity – diving deep locally while driving scale, prioritization, and optimization where possible
You are a strong strategic partner to cross-functional leaders
- You are a great bridge with other country teams in the region: equally adept at articulating your own vision while also collaborating to drive market success.
- You flourish in matrixed organizational structures and have deep experience in influencing and driving cross-functional alignment
You are a builder and developer of high-performing multi-disciplinary teams
- You know how to develop and sustain a healthy and inclusive organization
- You know how to inspire your own team through the challenges of a rapidly evolving business in Southeast Asia, Australia/ New Zealand, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, pioneering ways forward amidst complexities and ambiguity
- Be an earnest and inclusive leader who will be a great steward of the Netflix culture while also helping it to shape and evolve over time.
- 10+ years working in rapid growth organizations preferably in regional roles focused on scaled creative production or marketing for a consumer-centric product/brand
- 6+ years building and managing diverse teams: hiring, developing, and managing high performers.
- Deep experience working across Southeast Asia/Asia-Pacific (strong preference for direct SEA-focused experience).
- Comfort working at a company – and in a team – where data and insights are heavily leveraged in decision-making is a requirement. First-hand experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Business-level proficiency in English and either Thai, Bahasa Indonesia, or Chinese.