Netflix Careers Remote From Home in USA
- Post Name: Product Designer, Partnerships
- Company Name: Netflix
- Industry: Private
- Employment type: Full Time
- Work Hours: 8 Hours
- Address: Work From Home
- Expected Salary: USD 150000 To USD 160000 Per Year
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Netflix Remote Jobs, Netflix Careers Remote From Home in USA, We are looking for a curious, driven, and collaborative Product Designer to help explore and push the boundaries of the Netflix partnership ecosystem. This role will work closely with a stunning team of designers, product managers, engineers, and external partners (like Amazon, Google, Sony, and more) to help millions of members around the world discover and enjoy Netflix.
You’ll work on how we bundle Netflix with our partners, how we innovate on our smart TVs and game console integrations, how our global members pay for Netflix and many more consumer-facing opportunities.
This will be a remote-friendly role and when safe and reasonable, there will be times when the team will meet onsite in Los Gatos for meaningful moments of collaboration and bonding. We want you to be happy and have a work-life balance that enables you to thrive!
About Our Team
Partnerships & Payments is a team of product designers with a broad set of UX skills ranging from interaction design, content strategy, visual design, research, and prototyping.
We work in close collaboration with product, business, and engineering partners to build new experiences for people around the globe. We pride ourselves on a strong culture of creativity, accountability, and experimentation. We’re a close-knit crew who actively builds team culture with monthly events like learning how to make boba tea and dumplings together!
Why You’ll Love It Here
- Startup environment that’s big on individual responsibility and leans on the process.
- Work with stunning, supportive designers on problems that matter.
- Top of market compensation and benefits, flexible time off, and work-life balance.
- Remote flexibility to balance work-from-home and in-office work, so long as you’re able to be onsite for meaningful collaboration (when safe).
- Freedom and flexibility to craft your own design workflow, while harnessing Netflix’s world-class design system and tooling.
- Meaningful financial support for further education and professional growth.
- An inclusive environment to help you do your best work and feel genuinely supported.
How You’ll Have Impact
- Collaborate with other designers, product managers, engineers, and business partners to design and build partnership experiences.
- Advocate for the user and craft UX solutions that meet critical business objectives and inspire the team to push the status quo.
- Work on a range of projects on different platforms (10-foot devices, mobile, web, and more).
- Design with scalability in mind and actively contribute to our design system and UX guidelines.
- Partner closely with our external partners and research team to understand the expectations, needs, and attitudes of our members around the world.
- Create simple, intuitive experiences in a space that has complex rules and workflows.
What We’re Looking For
- Passionate energy for great design and amplifying our team culture.
- 5+ years as a Product Designer (or equivalent experience) and a versatile portfolio that showcases deep interaction and problem-solving skills.
- Experience creating and using design systems.
- The communication skills to articulate your concepts and drive alignment with your cross-functional stakeholders.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments.
- Ability to flex between different types of projects on Partnerships
- An appreciation and understanding of the A/B testing process and comfort in using data to inform design decisions.
- An earnest, mature, and ego-free attitude that welcomes candid feedback.
- A willingness to fail and learn.
- Design experience working with global partners and payments.
- A global or multi-regional perspective.
- A passion for entertainment, filmmaking, and storytelling.
- Why are you currently seeking a new position?
- How did you learn about the position at our company?
- Out of our six company values, which one do you believe best describes you and why?
- Describe yourself in four adjectives.
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- Share a bit about your goals as a professional.
- What first interested you in product design?
- Are there any questions you have about the applied role?
- Is there any additional information you want to know about our company?
- Tell us about your education level and experiences.
- Have you ever completed product design training?
- Do you consider yourself a lifelong learner and if so, why?
- How long have you been working in the product design industry?
- Do you enjoy working individually or collaboratively?
- Have you ever held a design leadership role?