Manager Jobs in Netflix UK
|Expected Salary||GBP 50000 to GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Netflix Jobs Hiring in UK:
- Reviewing scripts and working with Showrunners, External Informed Captains, and Line Producers to prepare and vet show budgets and schedules, providing feedback on viability and risks.
- Support the Director of the team in developing a long-term strategy for the department.
- Lead or assist with search and hire of key production staff.
- Act as a key advisor to Editorial Leads and Director, Production Management GF to enable them to balance editorial aims and delivery requirements with financial and resource constraints across a growing slate of franchise titles.
- Work with different Netflix department teams like Creative, Finance, Legal, Post Production & external production crews on establishing key production schedules and workflows.
- Determine key vendors to accommodate creative vision and relationships, tax incentives, budget needs, and location issues, and curate key relationships for future productions.
- Work with Producers and Line Producers to manage and approve all costs, keeping stakeholders informed and ensuring we meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- To manage the timely provision of accurate expenditure forecasts and progress reports, establishing and setting cost/forecasting priorities with the Producer and Line Producer to enable cost/schedule risks to be identified and managed effectively.
- To provide timely advice and support to the Producer/Line Producer and to intervene on an exceptional basis only where there are major issues that require more senior resolution.
- To continually seek to provide increased value to the audience through challenging the status quo, reviewing production processes, and shaping and implementing improved ways of working.
- To ensure the Producer/ Line Producer discharges their occupational risk responsibilities.
- To regularly monitor and review safety implementation and compliance and to ensure that risk assessments and safety documentation are properly assessed and completed for all productions.
- To ensure through the Producer and Line Producer that the production team and crew training needs are identified and met.
- To manage editorial, production, and financial compliance across the given slate.
- Troubleshoot issues and communicate all changes to schedules to internal department teams.
- To lead the production review/de-briefing process and share the learning outcomes.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Management|
Skills for London Jobs in Netflix:
- At least 10 Years of production management, ideally as the Head of Production or Production Executive, Line Producer, or Senior Production Manager.
- Extensive experience managing large-budget TV scripted shows is required in this role.
- Experience as a freelancer and on a network/studio level or In-house for a production company is preferred.
- Proficiency in Google Suite and Movie Magic Budgeting and Movie Magic Scheduling.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Some Post-Related Questions or FAQ: