Job DescriptionNetflix Jobs London, Netflix London Jobs £18 Hours, With more than 222 million paid subscribers around the world and growing, Netflix is dedicated to bringing the world’s content to our members everywhere. We’re just getting started, and it’s an exciting time to work at Netflix and change the future of entertainment.
This role is within the Talent Mobility team as part of our broader Talent organization, reporting to the Regional Immigration Manager.
The position will be based in our London office and will have the responsibility for supporting Netflix’s Immigration team within Talent Mobility, offering high-touch service to the various Netflix stakeholders and its employees with immigration needs, and liaising with immigration vendors.
As an Immigration Business Partner, you’ll work to ensure that the business, employees, and candidates receive the highest level of support from immigration vendors, and you’ll proactively communicate to drive immigration actions forward.
The ideal candidate is proactive and thrives in a fast-paced and often ambiguous environment. They value building strong relationships and delivering personal support through excellent customer service.
In Talent Mobility, we pride ourselves on assisting all employees with their immigration needs with minimum impact on the employee, their family, and the business.
We have a unique approach to how we provide immigration support for our employees and their families around the world; our programs are focused on providing an inclusive, meaningful, and supportive experience to all our employees. At the same time, we are aligned with our Company’s culture and business needs.
|Post Name||Netflix Jobs London, Netflix London Jobs £18 Hours|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, London, United Kingdom W1T 3LR|
|Min Salary||GBP 18 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 18 Per Hour|
- You will seek to understand the unique needs of the organization and support plans for the Talent Mobility Immigration team.
- You will deliver the highest customer service for the Netflix business stakeholders as well as its employees, candidates, and their families. You seek to deliver white glove service wherever possible.
- You are a proactive advocate of employees’ cases with the Immigration vendor, the business, and stakeholders. You drive proactive and thorough communication.
- You will manage complex immigration issues and cases and be responsible for escalation support.
- You will lead compliance management to deliver objectives.
- You will identify pain points and solve them across the TM immigration team (e.g. breakdowns in workflows, challenges impacting candidate and employee experience, etc.).
- You will support strategic business initiatives.
- You will partner with the Talent Mobility team members.
- You will work closely with internal stakeholders, vendors, and selected providers to create a seamless experience delivery.
- You will apply Inclusion and Diversity principles throughout your work.
- You will support implementing new immigration resources for employees and stakeholders.
- You will provide complex functional support to the TM Immigration team and engage in projects as needed.
- You will build and navigate strong partnerships with internal stakeholders (Talent Acquisition, HRBP’s, Employment Legal, Business leaders, Tax, etc.), seek their input, and partner with them to implement enhancements to our service delivery; you will remain client and partner focused in everything you do.
- You’ve done this before. 5+ years of excellent customer service experience
- Tenured knowledge and experience working in the talent mobility space (ideally in an internal corporate or immigration law firm environment)
- The specialist knowledge of business immigration
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude toward driving any support, initiatives, and projects
- High customer service focus, empathetic, high EQ
- Strong desire to provide a seamless and supportive experience for the business, employees, candidates, and their family members in the immigration process
- Exceptional partner and liaison with external immigration providers
- Innovative – reconceptualize issues to discover creative solutions to tough problems; able to challenge prevailing assumptions, and suggest better approaches
- Trusted and inclusive builder of relationships across diverse sets of teams
- Effectively able to collaborate with cross-functional teams and drive towards shared goals and/or deliverables, regardless of title or hierarchy