Engineer Remote Jobs in USA in Netflix
|Post Name||Software Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||Work From Home, United States|
|Min Salary||USD 75000 to|
|Max Salary||USD 80000 Per Year|
If you want Netflix Jobs in Remote USA, Are you passionate about building a greenfield ML platform that powers Netflix Studio Algorithms to revolutionize content production? At Netflix, we strive to entertain and bring joy to people across the world through amazing stories. We are creating original content at an unprecedented scale and have become the largest studio in the world.
With a catalog spanning thousands of original titles and a diverse member base spanning 220+ million members, building ML/CV algorithms to assist our filmmakers and creatives in content production in an efficient fashion is crucial.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to build a greenfield ML platform that will be used to power state-of-the-art creative algorithms for our Studio.
These algorithms enable the tools used by our creatives in virtual production, visual effects (VFX), post-production, and animation – unlocking new modes of creative expression, helping them focus on the creative aspects of their role and achieve their vision faster and with higher quality.
You will be working closely with ML researchers, product managers, and engineers in the Studio domain to help them scale their offline experimentation and productization efforts and do groundbreaking work that will shape how creative tasks are efficiently executed in the industry.
Here are some examples of the types of things you would work on:
- Unlock new areas of innovation in Studio algos by enabling easy access to assets such as artwork, video, audio, subtitles, scripts, etc. in an efficient and secure manner.
- Collaborate with ML researchers to efficiently assemble training datasets for model training and evaluation.
- Leverage our distributed training infrastructure and multi-node GPUs to accelerate innovation and reduce the time to train large-scale Computer Vision models.
- Work closely with ML researchers & Studio teams to productize Deep Learning models and efficiently run human-in-the-loop inference tasks.
- 4+ years of building large-scale ML Infrastructure.
- Strong experience with Python and/or C++.
- Experience handling large-scale Media data for efficiently assembling ML training datasets.
- Experience using Deep Learning frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow, or Keras.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Even better if you have any of the following
- Familiarity with Computer Graphics, VFX, or Animation.
- Experience with Cloud Computing platforms like Amazon AWS.
To learn more, take a look at some of our blog posts and talks on the Netflix ML Platform & Computer Vision Research website.
You can learn more about Netflix’s culture of Freedom and Responsibility, which presents an opportunity to work with some of the best and the brightest, allowing you to make a difference to our business in a meaningful way.
As a team, we come from many different countries and backgrounds. We strongly believe this diversity has helped us build an inclusive and empathetic environment and look forward to adding your perspective to the mix!