HR Manager Jobs in London UK
|Post Name||Production HR Manager|
|Expected Salary||GBP 50000 to GBP 55000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Netflix Hiring HR Manager in London:
- Facilitate training sessions for production talent and crew members.
- Field and answer questions related to employment; including benefits, payroll, onboarding, policies, and compliance.
- Work closely with cross-functional partners to provide guidance and recommendations around labor standards, especially with regard to child actors/minors on set and other applicable local and international child labor standards.
- Conduct investigations related to workplace fraud, harassment, discrimination, and safety.
- Work closely with Labour Relations on union-related matters; including grievances and terminations.
- Support internal Production teams around areas such as creating a talent pipeline, Inclusion and Diversity, and training in the production space.
- Partner with internal groups on cross-functional projects, and sync practices across teams to maximize efficiency.
- Partner closely with production executives on recruitment and onboarding of talent.
- Manage all employee relations matters within production.
- Partner with legal and production executives to address any performance management issues, development, and resolutions for non-union employees.
- Work with internal teams towards the advancement of technology in the production office, particularly relating to the collection and maintenance of employment data.
- Embody our culture through behavior and interactions.
- Invite and promote constructive and ongoing feedback.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Netflix Jobs in Uk 2022:
- Knowledge of production and the working conditions and experiences within a production environment (desirable).
- General knowledge of safety requirements and experience with conducting training (desirable).
- Experience in dealing with employee relations issues.
- A collaborative style with the ability to influence others into action and to think creatively about solutions.
- The ability to communicate confidently, succinctly, and logically both verbally and in writing.
- Flexibility, tenacity, and curiosity.
- Working knowledge of Labor Relations laws and Union guidelines (desirable).
- Passion for the business; driven to accomplish and meet objectives.
- Ability to travel both domestically and internationally within EMEA.
- Ability to speak other European [or Middle Eastern] languages (desirable).
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California.
Top Netflix Employee Benefits and Perks:
1. Stock Option Program:-
Every employee has the opportunity to divide their remuneration between salary and stock options under the stock option program. The decision to participate in this program is entirely up to the individual, and Netflix has no influence on that decision.
Employees get to choose how much risk or potential upside they want, as well as the cash-to-stock option ratio. The options are fully vested, have a ten-year term, and are retained by the employee even after they leave the company.
2. Finance and Retirement Benefits:-
Netflix’s 401(k) scheme gives a 4% salary match. This indicates that Netflix will contribute up to $4,000 to an employee’s 401(k) plan if they earn $100,000 yearly (k).
Potential employees are drawn to this wonderful perk since it enables them to create a plan to safeguard their future.
3. Personal Top of Market-based Salaries:-
One of the better bonuses offered to Netflix employees, the Personal Top of Market incentive helps the business attract top talent.
Netflix’s method for providing its staff with competitive compensation is “Personal Top of Market.” In essence, they are receiving the highest compensation possible for their position.
Since their employees are already earning as much as they can, this strategy does not rely on raises or other forms of further remuneration. Without waiting for a yearly event, Netflix is willing to change the employee’s pay whenever the market shifts.
4. Netflix’s Employee Giving Program:-
With regard to their careers outside of work, Netflix wants to support its employees. By doing this, they hope to support staff members who want to donate to a particular charity.
Netflix matches the contributions made by its employees, but only up to $20,000 in total. It’s a kind thing to do, and it can make people feel better at work.
The respect an employee may have for their boss may grow as a result, and it may also contribute to a more favorable work environment. In addition to having a positive effect on the community of the employee’s choosing, giving to a charitable organization is also good for the reputation of the employer brand.
Even when giving money is not an option, good PR should always be pursued. Consider similar issues.
5. The Work, Not Drive-Initiative:-
Netflix is aware of the challenges that some employees may have while traveling to work. Rush hour traffic and delayed public transportation don’t always work well with someone’s schedule.
The “Work, Not Drive” campaign from Netflix offers a fix for this issue. By collaborating with a rideshare service, Netflix allows staff members the opportunity to start working while being driven around. Additionally, because commuting time can be used as working time, it allows employees greater flexibility with their schedules.