|Post Name||Partner Engagement Manager|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Berlin, Germany 10117|
|Min. Salary||EUR 70000 to|
|Max. Salary||EUR 80000 Per Year|
|Qualification||Field Related Degree|
If you want Netflix Jobs in Germany, The EMEA Partner Solutions team builds strategic, holistic, and long-term partnerships with mobile, broadband, TV operators, and CE manufacturers to make it easy for Netflix members to access, enjoy and pay for Netflix across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
As part of this team, the Partner Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading the integration of Netflix into the operator devices, payment systems, and mobile devices in their assigned market, creating a compelling bundle of complementary services.
The Partner Engagement Manager will understand the needs of our operator partners, Netflix, and the industry to build products that will spark joy in current and future Netflix members.
- Managing the integration of the Netflix application into operator devices.
- Negotiating Netflix product experience within the operator entertainment experience.
- Enabling operator bundle offers including Netflix, allows the customer to pay for Netflix on the operator bill.
- Defining joint product roadmaps.
- Contributing to the regional partnership strategy, as well as, testing and learning, and evolving our future product offerings.
- Working as part of a tight cross-functional team along with Business Development and Partner Marketing colleagues to define strategies and maximize the performance of each Partnership.
- 10+ years of experience building strategic relationships at leading operators or global platforms.
- Developed payment, acquisition, mobile, wallet, prepaid, or direct carrier billing products.
- Built entertainment products for mobile, web, and TV.
- Designed and optimized acquisition user journeys through consumer insights and A/B testing.
- Lead complex technical projects involving multiple parties.
- Navigated complicated, high-stakes negotiations resulting in value creation.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams including product, engineering, business development, legal, marketing, and finance distributed around the world.
- Strong written and verbal communicator, able to be effective at all levels, internally and externally.
- Analytical mindset with great problem-solving abilities. Obsession with evidence and data-based decision-making.
- Willingness to travel for partner and internal team meetings.
- French and or German language proficiency. Additional language skills are a plus.
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded in 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Netflix can be accessed via web browsers or via application software installed on smart TVs, set-top boxes connected to televisions, tablet computers, smartphones, digital media players, Blu-ray players, video game consoles, and virtual reality headsets on the list of Netflix-compatible devices.
It is available in 4K resolution. In the United States, the company provided Digital Video discs (DVD) and Blu-ray rentals delivered individually via the United States Postal Service from regional warehouses.