Publicity Specialist Jobs in Netflix in Australia
Netflix Jobs in Australia, Are you a publicity maven with a passion for entertainment? We are looking to hire a creative, organized, and passionate Publicity Specialist to join our team working on some of the world’s buzziest local and international titles.
Based in Sydney, you will be a part of a small but impactful team of stunning storytellers who understand the ANZ lifestyle and entertainment industry, with experience working on highly creative and impactful consumer publicity campaigns.
You will be part of a small but impactful team of stunning storytellers. We are looking for someone who understands the ANZ lifestyle and entertainment industry, and with experience working on highly creative, impactful, and innovative consumer publicity campaigns.
Reporting to the Publicity Lead for Australia/New Zealand, the role requires excellent cross-functional relationships, and the ability to build and maintain strong rapport with internal and external stakeholders across talent, showrunners, partners, and the press. You will also bring to life Netflix local and global titles with both traditional media and social/online tastemakers.
The role is also a key partner to the Content, Marketing, and Partnerships teams, as well as the PR teams based in the region and other locations. The successful individual will be used to working in a fast-paced environment that requires agility, selflessness, and the ability to manage multiple things at once.
|Post Name||Publicity Specialist|
|Expected Salary||AUD 70000 to AUD 80000 Per Year|
|Address||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia 2000|
Responsibility for Netflix Jobs in Australia:
- Answering solicitations for data delivery or public interview from the media or assigning a representative or wellspring of data.
- Laying out and keeping up with associations with buyers, local area, representatives, and public vested parties.
- Composing public statements and different media interchanges to advance clients.
- Arranging or guiding the advancement of projects to keep up with good open and investor perspectives on the association’s plan and achievements.
- Training client agents in compelling correspondence with general society and representatives.
- Concentrating on the association’s goals, limited time arrangements, and necessities to construct advertising systems that impact popular assessment and advance items, thoughts, and administrations.
- Getting ready and altering hierarchical distributions, including representative bulletins or investors’ reports, for inner and outer crowds.
- Refreshing and keeping up with Web content.
- Meeting with directors to recognize patterns and gathering interests and giving counsel on business choices.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Netflix Jobs in Australia:
- Have at least 7 years of involvement with exposure or potentially correspondences in diversion, ability or organization setting – with a solid enthusiasm for new media and computerized exposure
- Sure and ready to communicate thoughts nicely and with energy. Inquisitive consistently.
- Be careful about the subtleties. What’s more, extremely coordinated.
- Drive inventive exposure missions to grandstand our different substance records going from Hollywood and ANZ movies and series.
- Can work cross-practically and fabricate connections inside and outside the associations; Enthusiasm for outer relations across media, social, and content accomplices, including journalists, ability agents, ability/showrunners, and our accomplices.
- Have imaginative and inventive plans to advance our titles past the conventional media scene.
- Update and keep up with different PR-related instruments, information bases, trackers, and scientific post crusade announcing.
- Oversee organization.
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics for Netflix Jobs in Australia:
- Agility and the ability to stay cool under fire.
- Adept in a fast-paced environment, and is strong in detail and highly organized.
- Effective communicator and writer (we love debates and memos).
- Flourishes in a ‘hands-on’ role, adding value both upstream and downstream.
The Netflix culture attracts talents who exhibit good judgment, innovation, selflessness, courage, impact, candid communication, passion, and curiosity. Read our culture memo.
Netflix is the world’s leading streaming entertainment service with 220 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, feature films, and mobile games across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Netflix, Inc. is an American membership web-based feature and creation organization situated in Los Gatos, California. Established on August 29, 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and TV series library through conveyance bargains as well similar to possess creations, known as Netflix Firsts.
At Netflix, we want to entertain the world. Whatever your taste, and no matter where you live, we give you access to best-in-class TV series, documentaries, feature films and mobile games. Our members control what they want to watch, when they want it, with no ads, in one simple subscription.