Retail & Licensing Manager Jobs in UK
Netflix Jobs Hiring in UK 2022, Licensing Manager Jobs in Netflix UK, We are pursuing consumer products because we believe it will drive meaningful show awareness/buzz with more tangible, curated ways to interact with our most popular content and in effect, drive long-term value.
We want merchandise, interactive games, and experiences to help promote our titles and build them into title brands, or franchises, so they become part of the zeitgeist for longer periods of time.
That’s where you come in. We’re seeking a Retail & Licensing Manager to support our consumer products growth ambitions across the UK and more broadly in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.
You will work closely with local cross-functional teams, with the overall goal of ensuring that Netflix consumer products are an extension of title brand campaigns and delivering on our promise to create fan joy.
This role requires someone to take on the responsibility of creating and executing Netflix consumer products licensing and retail strategy for the UK based on the Netflix originals content slate.
It’s an amazing time to be joining Netflix as we continue to transform entertainment globally. Netflix is the world’s leading internet entertainment service with 220+ million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages.
Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
|Post Name||Retail & Licensing Manager|
|Expected Salary||GBP 42000 to GBP 45000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Manager Jobs in Netflix UK:
- Own retail and licensing development of our content across all categories (eg. toys, collectibles, apparel, consumables, etc) through ownership of relationships with retailers inclusive of buyers, marketers, and other key cross-functional teams.
- Be a champion of the opportunity, vision, pitch, and message with regard to our retail strategy, while collaborating with the US, LATAM, and APAC CP teams on global partnerships.
- Develop go-to-market plans (consumer, trade, and retail marketing) with an audience-first approach, across retail partners that lead to strong demand for our licensed products.
- Be informed of the priorities and complexities of cross-functional teams (e.g. content, marketing, product development, publicity, PR, social, etc.) and understand how consumer products benefit and support other teams’ work.
- Align with key stakeholders across content makers, brand partnerships, BLA, creative marketing, and regional marketing teams where applicable to maximize the impact of our strategies.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Bachelor’s or Advanced Degree|
Skills for UK Jobs Netflix :
- Demonstrated, 8+ years of experience in building and owning the end-to-end licensing function at a reputable entertainment brand (entertainment studio, retailer, licensee, agency).
- Robust knowledge of the licensing landscape with strong contacts and network across key markets within the UK and EMEA licensing & retail landscape.
- Passionate and curious about retail, marketing, and content.
- Extremely organized, effective communicator, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Agile, goal-oriented, driven to succeed, and always up for a challenge.
- A natural and deep affection for film and television.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree (preferred).
- Deep engagement competency and ability to work with multiple, disparate stakeholders to achieve the best outcome for Netflix. You can read more about our company culture here.
About CompanyNetflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQ:
1. How do I get a job offer on Netflix?
Within 1-2 weeks following your on-site interview, Netflix ought to make you an offer. They have ample time to conduct additional candidate interviews and create an offer letter thanks to this. The hiring manager will give you a call after this offer is sent to go over salary, stock options, start date, etc.
2. Does Netflix hire internationally?
Netflix began in the United States, but as time goes on, more and more of its business comes from elsewhere. The company increased its overseas revenues by about 50% last year, and the number of new members added worldwide much surpassed those added domestically.
3. What qualifications do you need to work for Netflix?
Yes, a bachelor’s degree is often required for employment with Netflix. At Netflix, a minimum level of education is required for almost all positions. Given that Netflix is a cutting-edge, highly regarded firm, there is fierce competition for available positions.
4. Does Netflix have offices in UK?
Regional and global teams in content acquisition, business development, marketing, partner marketing, and PR are housed at our London office. The London staff continue to have close relations with the Amsterdam-based EMEA headquarters.
5. Is it difficult to get hired at Netflix?
You need to put in a lot of effort and be strategic if you want to work at Netflix. The culture of self-motivation within the organisation is what has allowed it to grow so quickly. You must possess exceptional skills to succeed in Netflix’s rigorous hiring procedure.
6. Does Netflix pay well?
Netflix Inc.’s median employee pay is increasing along with its audience and subscriber base. With a median employee remuneration of $219,577 in 2020—up from $202,931 in 2019—Netflix outperformed its peers among the top public U.S. media businesses by market capitalization.
7. How much do Netflix pay?
What does Netflix in the USA get paid? From about $37,244 for Store Manager to $371,362 for User Experience Designer, the average Netflix income is per year. Inspectors at Netflix make an average of $10.25 per hour, while Senior Software Engineers make an average of $105 per hour.
8. Is working at Netflix stressful?
One of the most stressful workplaces I have ever experienced is this one. No one seems to have had a position there for more than a year. Everything is determined on how dissatisfied you are, and no one can be completely satisfied.