Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst Jobs in UK
Netflix Hiring Analyst, Insurance Analyst Jobs in UK, We are searching for experienced risk management and insurance candidates to support our growing production risk team in London. This is an exciting role that will develop risk and insurance programs unique to Netflix.
The successful candidate will focus on how we service, develop and scale insurance programs (end to end) to support our productions on a global basis. Fueled by the broad appeal of the instantaneous enjoyment of unlimited original and licensed movies and TV shows, Netflix has grown to over 222 million paid memberships in over 190 countries.
It’s a great time to join our team and as Netflix grows globally, we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunity. Visit our culture memo and long-term view to learn more.
It’s an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment, bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide.
|Post Name||Senior Risk and Insurance Analyst|
|Expected Salary||GBP 50000 to GBP 52000 Per Year|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Netflix Jobs in UK 2022:
- Collaborate with Netflix production teams and internal Netflix cross-functional partners to effectively communicate best practices and initiatives.
- Act as a source of knowledge and support to internal Netflix cross-functional partners – Legal, Finance, Production Management, and Safety.
- Provide ongoing support and advice to Netflix productions during pre-production, production, and post.
- Support build-out of risk management and claims metrics.
- Identify international exposures and coordinate all aspects of insurance and risk management accordingly.
- Identify areas of risk and determine appropriate methods of risk transfer.
- Review, manage and track insurance claims.
- Develop and maintain relationships with insurance carriers and brokers.
- Work with the Risk Management team to create and develop insurance programs that are aligned with the Netflix culture and risk tolerance.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Netflix Jobs in London:
- 5-10 years of experience managing insurance in an Entertainment/Production environment is required.
- Corporate risk management experience and/or experience working with US-based/US inbound productions.
- General knowledge of the insurance marketplace.
- Understanding of risk management best practices.
- Familiarity with captives and other alternative risk finance structures preferred.
- Familiarity with RMIS systems.
- Must be a self-motivated starter that operates independently.
- Strong project management skills and ability to influence cross-functionally.
- Superior communication skills; written and verbal.
- Able to problem solve, multitask and be detail oriented.
- Able to develop simple, intuitive, impactful metrics that resonate with business partners to drive program results.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills. Customer-oriented with a strong sense of service and passion.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments while maintaining a commitment to deadlines along with ever-increasing responsibilities.
- Ability to understand business needs and translate that into risk management solutions.
About CompanyNetflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs:
1. How much do analyst make UK?
In the Greater London Area, the average Analyst pay is £40,676 per year. With a range of £1,141 to £29,000, the average additional cash salary for an analyst in the London area is £5,753. The 8444 salaries posted by Analyst employees in the London Area to Glassdoor are used to calculate the estimated wages for this position.
2. Is data analyst job in demand in UK?
Data analysis is a fast-growing field and skilled analysts are in high demand across all sectors. This demand for experienced analysts is only likely to grow in years to come, in the UK but also in international corporations as well.
3. Is Business Analyst job in demand in UK?
Is there a demand for business analytics in the UK? Yes, it is anticipated that there will be an increase in demand for business analytics graduates in the future. The employment rate right now is at around 70%.
4. What does an analyst do UK?
conducting market research and communicating with clients to comprehend aims of researching, analyzing, and studying data. utilizing effective database systems for data storage and monitoring. using statistical software, spreadsheets, and computer models to analyze data.
5. How do I get a job offer on Netflix?
Within 1-2 weeks following your on-site interview, Netflix ought to make you an offer. They have ample time to conduct additional candidate interviews and create an offer letter thanks to this. The hiring manager will give you a call after this offer is sent to go over salary, stock options, start date, etc.
6. What are top 3 skills for financial analyst?
Regardless of degree, having strong quantitative capabilities, expert problem-solving skills, a mastery of logic, and above-average communication skills are necessary for a career as a financial analyst.
7. Is data analyst a stressful job?
Yes, working as a data analyst can be quite stressful, although this greatly relies on your employer, the culture of the firm, and your own personal stressors.
8. Is data analyst a difficult job?
Skills like R or Python programming, SQL database querying, and statistical analysis are used by data analysts. Even though learning these skills can be difficult, it is absolutely possible to do so with the appropriate attitude and strategy (and to get a job as a data analyst).