Manager, Media Strategy – SEA
|Post Name||Manager, Media Strategy – SEA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||8 Hour|
|Location||Singapore, Singapore 018937|
|Min. Salary||SGD 7000|
|Max. Salary||SGD 7500 Per Month|
The media strategy manager is responsible for working with our local marketing teams across South East Asia to develop best practices, connect paid social channels to our overall marketing strategy, explore and leverage key media partners, build learning agendas, and scale campaigns and ideas.
A successful Media Strategy Mgr will be responsible for the strategy, planning, and execution of paid social/programmatic campaigns for our film and series title launches, as well as brand initiatives.
The role involves a high degree of stakeholder consultation & partnership across 5 markets, so an appetite to build scaled strategies while also balancing the need to tailor campaigns + learnings toward the local market priorities is a necessary element of the team’s scope.
It is expected that a successful candidate will be developing detailed media plans and guiding our partner on operational specifics related to smooth campaign execution, so knowledge of platform setup is required for the role.
- 6-8 years managing and developing a strategy for paid media campaigns for markets in APAC and specifically in South East Asia (multi-market campaign experience is a plus).
- Experience with upper funnel campaign tactics & success evaluation
- Proficiency in Meta, Tiktok, Twitter & YouTube’s ad management platforms
- Well-versed in paid social best practices, including channel-specific creative formats and the latest strategies resonating with consumers.
- Highly detail-oriented with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to work cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders
- A startup/scale-up mentality- experience building solutions from scratch & excitement for the unknown/untested.
- Familiarity with integrating organic + paid social elements into holistic strategies
- Strong grasp of the overall marketing ecosystem and specifically the role that digital media and paid social play within it
- Up to date with new and emerging social platforms and innovative industry trends
- End-to-end strategy, planning, and managing activation partners for execution of paid social campaigns across multiple channels, including Meta, YouTube, TikTok, and Twitter.
- Work hand in hand with the country marketing teams on title-level paid social strategy and goals in order to make informed recommendations around targeting, platforms, creative formats, and budget allocation
- Partner with the marketing strategy team on campaign success evaluation as well as strategic principles and guidelines that are in line with our marketing goals
- Serve as a platform expert across established and developing paid social channels with the ability to advise cross-functional teams on audience demos, targeting capabilities, and creative formats
- Work with key stakeholders at digital platforms on ways to best leverage their products and opportunities for scalable digital innovation
- Act as a resource to the country marketing teams to provide paid social creative best practices and recommendations with a focus on ways to execute breakthrough creative concepts
- Provide feedback to partner teams on tooling needs for campaign planning & execution efficiency
- Understand, advocate, and embody the company’s values and team goals