Team Assistant Jobs in Netflix UK
|Post Name||Team Assistant|
|Expected Salary||GBP 14 to GBP 16 Per Hour|
|Address||London, England, United Kingdom EC4V 6JJ|
Responsibility for Netflix Acting Jobs in london:
- Assisting the Production team, organizing and centralizing production information, including tracking and contract documents.
- Scheduling informational meetings and preparing necessary materials before and after each meeting.
- Maintaining calendars for multiple people including booking and confirming large cross-functional meetings across multiple time zones.
- Organizing and managing various internal events/off-sites.
- Coordinating travel arrangements, both domestically and internationally, along with administrative duties around processing travel and expense reports.
- Working collaboratively with admins within the larger production management team and across different internal teams.
- identifying opportunities to increase efficiency and implement appropriate strategies.
- Acting as an internal liaison between team members and our cross-functional teams.
- Any other duties as necessary to support the productions and the department.
|Schedule Type||Full Time|
|Education Required||Degree in Related Field|
Skills for Netflix Graduate Jobs London:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as an Executive Assistant, Administrative Assistant, or Production Coordinator.
- Fluent in English, and French would be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Google Suite or Microsoft Office.
- Willingness to learn how to use Netflix proprietary software
- Previous working experience at a film/ TV studio is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to multitask.
- Team player who operates in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- Understanding how to prioritize and respond accordingly
Netflix, Inc. is an American subscription streaming service and production company based in Los Gatos, California. Founded by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts Valley, California, it offers a film and television series library through distribution deals as well as its own productions, known as Netflix Originals.
Some Post Related Questions or FAQs:
1. Does Netflix have an office in London?
Regional and global teams in content acquisition, business development, marketing, partner marketing, and PR are housed at our London office. The London staff continue to have close relations with the Amsterdam-based EMEA headquarters.
2. How difficult is it to get a job at Netflix?
You need to put in a lot of effort and be strategic if you want to work at Netflix. The culture of self-motivation within the organisation is what has allowed it to grow so quickly. You must be extremely skilled to land a job at Netflix because of the company’s stringent hiring process.
3. Where do I apply for Netflix?
Please go to Netflix.com/signup. Select the strategy that is ideal for you. Downgrading or upgrading is always an option. By providing your email address and a password, create an account.
4. Can you get paid for watching Netflix?
“Taggers” are people who work for Netflix on a part-time basis and are compensated for watching TV series and movies on the streaming platform. Taggers assign various tags to Netflix content, which enables the service to suggest additional movies and television series to users after they’ve finished viewing one.
5. Can you work for Netflix at home?
Both employees and employers can gain greatly from working from home. Telecommuting has increased in popularity over time. This has been made possible in great part by technological advancements that enable distant communication.
6. How many employees does Netflix have in London?
One of the persons claimed that Netflix, which has 269 employees in the U.K., will continue to rent space from one of two adjoining buildings totaling roughly 30,000 square feet. The adjustments will increase the company’s overall office space in the city to around 100,000 square feet.
7. Is working at Netflix stressful?
One of the most stressful workplaces I have ever experienced is this one. No one seems to have had a position there for more than a year. Everything is determined on how dissatisfied you are, and no one can be completely satisfied.
8. How Long Does Netflix take to hire?
After your interview, it can take the Netflix employment staff up to two weeks to respond with a decision. You may have been given consideration for the position if you receive a response. After that, a letter of offer will be sent to you along with details on what will happen next.