|Post Name||Netflix Careers London, Netflix London Jobs :: £14 Hourly|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Work Hours||8 Hours|
|Location||London, England, United Kingdom W1T 3LR|
|Min Salary||GBP 14 to|
|Max Salary||GBP 16 Per Hour|
Netflix Careers London, Netflix London Jobs :: £14 Hourly, Do you live and breathe entertainment? Do you stay ahead of the curve and take in the latest TV shows and films across different platforms? Are you keen to jump in and take on tasks big and small to get the job done?
We may have just the opportunity for the right person to join our Pan-EMEA Original Film publicity team. Read our culture memo to learn more about how we work at Netflix.
It’s the chance to support the Pan-EMEA Publicity team’s film initiative, which works alongside our global partners across UCAN, LATAM, and APAC.
Together, the team is changing the perception of Original films and how they should be enjoyed and celebrated, both externally with consumers and within the industry amongst filmmaking talent. It’s a chance to be a part of a growing, dynamic, exciting, and fast-paced team who are passionate about film, innovation, and creativity.
The Team Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the established pan-EMEA Original Film publicity team working cross-functionally across the broader business.
Tasks are focused on extensive and timely logistics. They will include but are not limited to: working with Managers & Specialists across the department to put in place a set of best practices that enable us to move quicker, bigger, and better assisting with talent travel, glam, and interview schedules – both booking travel and managing itineraries supporting junket, premiere
Press day and film festivals activations keeping a watchful eye on budgets while coordinating with outside agencies and vendors to track contracts and ensure timely payment assisting with meeting schedules and facilitation
Including help putting together presentations and coordinating audiovisual needs tracking top press coverage on key titles updating various lists, documents, and charts on the department’s google drive liaising with a team that translates press releases for worldwide use and local agencies to distribute said releases, and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate:
- One to Two+ years of entertainment experience at an internship, agency, or studio
- A confident and concise communicator who is able to express ideas thoughtfully and with passion.
- Organized, thorough & meticulous — completes tasks and follows up.
- Passionate about entertainment. A rabid fan of film, television, and pop culture.
- Genuinely interested and tapped into international/ regional sensitivities and cultures.
- Scrappy, resourceful, and relentless in trying to find a solution before escalating issues.
- Able to anticipate potential problems and knows when to ask for help.
- Aware that the world of publicity is not a 9-5 job.
- Poised, not scared to speak up within the team, and demonstrates good judgment and maturity.
- Able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously under deadlines and pressure.
- Able to pivot and adapt to shifting priorities without missing a beat.
- A proactive and positive thinker and a contributor to the team.
- Knows Google Drive like the back of their hand.
- Able to function effectively as a part of a loosely coupled but highly-aligned team.
- Effective in dealing with global PR agencies, talent reps, and internal executives.
- Able to see this opportunity as a stepping stone for a career in publicity.
- Additional European languages are a plus
To succeed at Netflix, the candidate must also possess the following characteristics:
- CREATIVE: Demonstrated ability to think innovatively—connecting the dots when others cannot. Able to make the leap from information to insight. Able to identify, nurture and help refine compelling creative ideas and concepts.
- SUCCINCT COMMUNICATOR: Great writer and clear talker. Can organize, summarize, clarify and communicate ideas simply, succinctly, and accurately. Has quick intelligence, is fast on the feet, and quickly responds to issues and questions. Says it like it is; not wrapped in political niceties.
- PRAGMATIC, ORGANIZED, AND DETAILED: Has a big capacity to both think and ‘do’. Flourishes in a ‘hands-on’ role, adding value at different levels. Is strong with details and highly organized. Able to look at systems in place and propose more efficient ways of working.
- A SMART MINIMALIST: Keeps things simple. Knows that global communications can be made complex—and will resist and prevent that.
- HAS A POINT OF VIEW: An independent thinker is willing and able to express and support a point of view.
- PACE Moves quickly enjoy having multiple projects going at once and prioritizes conflicting deadlines effectively. Can change course, be scrappy and get things done within short time frames.
- INTEGRITY: Has sound judgment, and will question actions inconsistent with company values. Is motivated by what’s best for Netflix.